S U M M E R

One Month Later

"I'll love you 'til I'm dead

"I'll love you 'til I'm dead."
——

"Oh Bev, we can hang out during the summer all the time!" Beth cheered, thinking of all of the fun things that the two could do. It was the last day of school, and all of the kids were over the moon excited.Patrick and Beth started dating after the day they spent together.

Ever since then, they were inseparable. No one knew though, except for Beverly and Victor. Beth trusted Vic with her life, so she decided to come clean to him one day while they were hanging out.

He was shocked to say the least, considering that Beth and Patrick were complete opposites. "Well I'll call you later, I'm going to miss you." The ginger said softly, hugging her best friend tightly. Beth returned the embrace happily.

After they said their goodbyes, both girls went their separate ways. Beth walked out to the front of the school, trying to spot her friends and boyfriend. Henry's attitude got a little better towards Beth, probably afraid of getting another beating from his lanky friend .

She spotted Patrick, Henry, and her brother picking on "the losers club". Beth didn't understand why the freshman boys wanted to be called that, but she went with it.

She always tried to be sweet to them, knowing that one of the boys little brothers had gone missing. Starting 2 months ago, mysterious disappearance's started to pop up. It scared Beth knowing that their was some psycho running around killing children. It made her sick.

"Reggie Huggins!" She screamed, startling the bigger boy. He quickly dropped one of the kids that he was holding, causing them to scatter out in different directions . "That's not very nice!" She snapped, now directing her attention to her boyfriend. He just smirked at her, knowing she simply couldn't stay mad at him.

Beth quickly noticed that Henry was oddly quiet, then realized that his dad was watching the whole thing. He walked closer to the boys he was tormenting anyways and mumbled, " This summers gonna be a hurt train. For you and your friends." And with that, Patrick pushed Beth's shoulder forward, motioning for her to get in the car.

She complied with a loud groan, planing to talk to her brother about his mean actions later on.

——

"Belch that was utterly ridiculous! They are freshmen!" She exclaimed, waving her hands around in the air. It was night now, the siblings dressed in their sleep attire. "Don't worry about it." He argued. Beth of course knew about her brothers bullying, but she didn't know it when to the extent of throwing poor kids around!

"Hey who's car is that?" The brunette questioned, looking out of the kitchen window. A white van with tinted windows was parked comfortably in the driveway. Belch shrugged, clearly not worried about the situation.