𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽 𝙴𝙽𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙴, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴 (𝟷)

The soft bell tinkled as Ayaka parted the entrance curtain to the Komore Teahouse. It was early on a Sunday, so Ayaka knew the Teahouse would be empty. She spotted Zhongli at the back prepping the coffee machine and called out warmly, "Someone is a diligent early bird. Good morning, sweetheart. Do you mind if I join you for a while?"

After moving to Inazuma, Zhongli was now working as a barista at the Teahouse. Needless to say, he has been extremely popular with the customers, especially the female ones. There was a sunny smile on Zhongli's face when he heard his fiancée's sweet voice beckoning him from behind. He had just finished adding the dairy milk into the steaming black chai tea to make a delicious fusion of boba tea. The order had come in earlier than usual today, and it was his signature blend that was requested. "Good morning, Angel. I am delighted to see you. "He leaned over the counter and gave her a lingering, steamy kiss on the lips while holding her chin. "I missed you, too."

Zhongli's spontaneous kiss against her babydoll pink lips woke Ayaka up instantly as her cheeks flared faintly. His handsome smile was contagious as she grinned with exuberance. She uttered teasingly while caressing his smooth cheek, "And you, my love, forgot your eyeliner in your rush. Good thing I am here to save the day."

Zhongli's averted his sullen gaze to the bamboo floor and mumbled with an adorable pout etching the corner of his thin lips. "I swear your body is going to be the death of me. Whenever I kiss you, I can't even remember what day it is. You are a lethal weapon."

When Zhongli made a childish face and slumped his broad shoulders, Ayaka's heart nearly melted. Her blush deepened as he deliberately mentioned their midnight rendez-vous earlier and she cleared her throat, thankful that there were no customers present. "Y-You cheeky man. Anyway, have a seat, I brought your makeup brush since I was the reason for your forgetfulness."

Zhongli slanted his twinkling diamond-shaped eyes and glanced at the princess' adorable red cheeks. The Teahouse would not be open for business until Taroumaru arrived. which would be in about thirty minutes, and it now worked in the ex-archon's favor. He walked around the counter and sat down obediently as his lady requested. "If you make me look like a clown, I am not going to let you off easy, princess."

From her purse, Ayaka retrieved a makeup palette which contained a myriad of strong and celestial colors and a brush. The princess shot him an incredulous look and grinned cheekily. "Then I shall make sure you look as stunning as you deserve." She scooted her chair closer and dipped the brush in the black ink carefully. Turning toward Zhongli, she rested her elbow on the counter and her free hand under his defined jawline for stability gently. Only then did she recognize the scorching intensity with which his magnetic molten eyes shone as they stared at her, suggestive of an unbridled desire.

"Baby, close your eyes," Ayaka whispered, half for her artistic convenience but mostly because she feared she would not be able to keep her hand steady when he looked at her that way.

Zhongli enjoyed teasing his precious fiancée just to see the various facets of her adorable personality peek through the cracks of a fortified wall that she had erected over the years to conceal the truth—she was shy and socially awkward. His lava-like dragon orbs locked onto her anxious face like magnets when she held his chin tenderly. He studied her with a predator's unwavering attention. His gaze was brazen. Dark eyes radiating a fierce, uncompromising intelligence. A small smile of triumph danced on his thin lips when her hand became unsteady. He abided by her request, closing his smoldering eyes as he continued in a silvery tone. "I should show you my bedroom eyes next."

Ayaka knew he said it deliberately, and she mustered her composure. She was weak under his gaze, and her heart leaped a little faster. As she stood between Zhongli's knees, she noticed that his impressive height even as he sat on the bar stool was perfect for her petite physique. She drew both of his upper eyelids first with a thin black line that curved elegantly upwards into a flawless point. Then, switching to crimson with another brush, she carefully traced his lower eyelid, thickening the ink near the edge to capture an attractive diamond shape. Her face was so close that he could feel her breath stop when she gazed at his lush, graceful eyelashes. She finished with a tiny dot of gold at the corner of his left eye, resembling a unique beauty spot.

She was so close that he could hear her heart racing. Her perfume was captivating and sweet like a siren's song—it could lure and seduce anyone. Zhongli remained still and waited patiently for her to complete her task. He could only imagine her bewitching face fully engaged and in deep concentration with every sweep of the brushes against his eyelids. He felt warmth on his cheek like golden rays of sunshine after a winter storm. Finally, his alluring orbs opened to Ayaka's beaming smile of satisfaction as she closed his fingers over an oval hand mirror.

"You can show them to the mirror because you are a breathtaking sight," she announced.

He admired her craftsmanship closely in the mirror. It was a masterpiece. Without a word, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a kiss. What a kiss. The most perfect kiss that heaven had ever dreamt up. Tender and passionate. Full of endless gratitude, longing, and eternal promises. His hands burrowed into her hair as he ran his fingers through her lustrous tresses. His hands rose to frame her jaw on both sides. When he finally lifted his head, his expression was stark, honest, intense. "Love, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to drop by and do this for me. I am grateful. You are simply...the best."

No sooner had the former archon spoken when the chime at the entrance sounded and in walked the owner Taroumaru and Kamisato Ayato.