Chapter 8: Too much water

Next chapter finished!

Enjoy!

_______________________________

Everyone in the Observatory watched as Mario, Mythra and Incineroar flew back with their respective Stars collected and landed on the ground.

Link: Oh you're back how did it go for you?

Mario: Well, I just raced against a Boo who calls himself the Spooky Speedster. Had to use a lot of Pull Stars for that.

Mythra: I came across a place called Matter Splatter Mansion, and it was rather weird. Doors and walls would suddenly appear and disappear, and not to mention that a small patch of the ground would move on its own while all the stuff behind it disappears as if it never even existed.

Incineroar: I fought a shadowy rock monster! Couldn't stand a chance against me, as you can imagine, but it did put up quite of a fight.

Link: Wait what about Daisy?

Mario: Oh...We actually never bumped into her during our exploration, so hopefully she'll arrive back here soon.

Luigi: Mamma Mia...Luigi groaned dizzily, stumbling around a little. With Luigi's reveal, everyone's eyes shot wide in shock, but especially Mario's.

Mario: Bro?!

Luigi: MARIO! Luigi yelled, tears running down his cheeks as he rushed up to Mario and hugged him, with Mario returning it. Oh, big bro! It was terrible! I got lost with the Toads during that emergency landing...and before I knew it, I was kidnapped by a scary rocky monster and taken to that spooky place! I was terrified out of my mind since I was all alone!

Mario: It's all over now. You're finally safe and back with us right here.

Luigi: Wait... What is this place, anyways?

Rosalina: The Comet Observatory. Don't worry, it's perfectly safe here.

Luigi: Oh it's pretty nice looking

Link: How'd you get here by a glow instead of flying?

Luigi: Shortly after I was imprisoned, I found a Power Star somewhere and it didn't do anything... until a rather cute-looking Boo that even looked female came up to me and I sucked her up with my Poltergust, and then the Star suddenly glowed and it transported me here.

Mario: Odd...WAIT A MINUTE! Hold on, did you just say cute-looking Boo? How cute are we talking?!

Luigi: Well, she claimed that she wasn't a ghost at all, but I sucked her in anyway. Being a ghostbuster for a long time, you know I wasn't going to fall for that sort of trick again.

Daisy: Mmmph... Someone-mmmph! Let mmmph out!

Mario: Wait that voice...Daisy is that you?

Luigi: Wait...hold on...ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I ACTUALLY SUCKED IN-

Mario: Worry later! Just let her out!

Luigi: Okay! Luigi quickly hit the reverse button as Daisy was shot out, still in her Boo form but immediately reverted back to normal once she slammed onto the ground, and looked rather dusty.

(Song playing "Wanted Nia" from Xenoblade 2)

Daisy: Ugh

Luigi: DAISY?! Look I'm really sorry I didn't know it was you!