Chapter 27

Author's pov:

It's night time. Everyone went to their room to sleep.

"Yoongi ah come let's sleep"said hobi lying down.

"I've some works to complete baby. You sleep I'll join soon"said yoongi focusing on the laptop.

Hobi knows that yoongi is more stubborn in his work. So he slept leaving his hubby work.

Yoongi haven't got any sleep. He just started working the whole time. When he saw the time he noticed that it's already 6 in the morning.
So he panicked and laid down beside hobi not ready to meet his furious jin hyung early in the morning for overworking.

Jhope woke up around 7 and saw his hubby sleeping peacefully so he didn't disturbed him and left out.

Jhope woke yoongi around 8:30 for lunch but yoongi whined .

"Stop it hobi ah I need to sleep" whined yoongi.

"Don't you have work today" chuckled hobi not knowing that yoongi worked while night.

"Omg yes I've to go early today"said yoongi running to washroom.

Everyone came down for breakfast and went to their respective works.

"Don't you recheck the files before bringing it to my office huh?" Yelled yoongi at an employee.

"Sorr sir it won't happen again"said the employee scared .

"It'll be better for you. Now that take this and get out. I need it done before evening in my table"said yoongi.

The employee took the file and ran out of the room.
Yoongi was continuously working the whole day he reached home at 10:30 pm.
The kids had already slept. Yoongi didn't even check on the kids. He went ate the dinner and went to his room to work.

As always yoongi made excuse to hobi to sleep alone and he started working.
It was 3 am when hobi woke up as he felt thirsty. He saw yoongi working. This made hobi more angry.

"Yoongi what are you doing this late huh? Come lets sleep"said hobi getting up.

"Just few minutes hobi you sleep I'll come"said yoongi.

"Yoongi I'm serious if you're not coming now I'll call jin hyung"warned hobi.

Yoongi sighed and slept with hobi.

The next day too . Yoongi woke up early and did his breakfast before the kids reached downstairs and went out to his work.

"Where is papa" asked jimin not seeing his papa for 2 days.

"He has important work baby he went early"said hobi.

Jimin just nodded but hobi saw that his son is sad and made a mental note to talk with yoongi.

That day too yoongi was yelling at all the staffs who made a mistake. He isn't thinking of you is elder or not.

He started working on the files not even carrying a about his health. He skipped lunch or even didn't take a sip of water.

At night around 10 pm his phone started ringing he took a look of it and saw that hobi is calling. He sighed and picked the call.

"Where are you yoongi"asked hobi .

"In my office. What's the matter"said yoongi frustrated.

"I just called you just to check on where are you. Come home earlier"Said hobi.