《 Two 》

' ' I felt like it'd be wrong not to, kiss her ' '

I Almost didn't notice when she set her clipboard on the table between us

I Almost didn't notice when she set her clipboard on the table between us. The movement was confusing to me, because I had no clue as to what she was doing or why she was doing it. The h/c-haired woman crossed her hands politely in her lap, looking back at me with a smile.
"Try me." She almost whispered, I tilted my head questioningly, because, I knew she'd be like every other doctor i'd seen, putting me under a microscope and study me, prescribing me a hundred different drugs to figure out what made me kill those people, while ignoring what actually happened, I couldn't blame them, I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it myself.
"Tell me what happened, leading up to the trail, I won't pick apart your brain or anything I promise" she smiled at me, something about her smile was genuine, pleasant, it made me feel oddly safe considering the situation. "Alright" I mumbled, half hoping she wouldn't hear me.
"Wonderful" she said calmly, she was a little too calm for someone sitting across from a mass murderer but I figured that calmness came with the job. "Start from the beginning, tell me everything" she continued. I looked up at her fully for the first time since I had come in, in doing so, my hair had fallen away from my face, fully revealing it to her.
"You're eyes are really pretty" she said softly.
I almost choked from shock, she didn't even mention my face, keeping her polite demeanor consistent. I managed to sputter out a 'thank you' through the shock. She stifled a giggle.
Once I could meet her eye again, I took a deep breath, and started to tell her everything.

《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》

  ' ' So why didn't I kiss her? ' '