《thirteen》

' 'The day that we first met' '

☆☆☆ Y / N

WHEN I RETURNED to that old treehouse, my camera was sat atop an old chest on the left side of the room. When I moved to take it I saw a small peice of what looked like paper sitting just beneath it, upon closer inspection it looked like a torn peice of a cigarette carton with the words "you dropped something :)" written across it. My blood ran cold, what or whoever was here knew that I was and that the camera was mine.

I snatched my camera and scrambled out of the treehouse as fast as I could, twisting my ankle in the process. I groaned and limped back to my car, I still had to go to work.

My first few patients that day went by relatively quickly, I jotted down as much of their manic ramblings as I could and gave insight when necessary. I was just counting down the minutes until I saw Sal, I debated telling him about my plans but I ultimately decided against it. If I didn't want any interference, it was best to keep my cards close to my chest.

When they brought him in, his hair was disheveled, like usual, but he had heavy bags underneath his eyes, he hadn't been sleeping, at least, not well.

I couldn't help but smile at him as we sat down.
For the first time, I was bothered by being called Dr. L/n. I, instead told Sal to call me Y/n.

 I, instead told Sal to call me Y/n

' ' Heaven and earth collided' '

NOT ME PROMISING A LONG CHAPTER AND THEN POSTING ANOTHER SHORT ONE 😶