Fire and Feather 💫

Coimbatore, India...

Jeevika got into an auto in a hurry to college and kept on requesting the auto man,

Jeevika: Anna Konjam seekiram pongalen... Already Na one week college ku pogala...

Her voice was worried and the auto man dropped her in front of the college soon... While entering the college, her heart felt contented and she smiled as one of her dream came true... It was her dream from school days to pursue MBA in the specific college...

Jeevika's heart: Yep... Finally it happened... First day of my MBA, But I miss yu mom and dad, enkuda innaiku neenga irunthurunthah best day of my life ah irunthurukum...

Oops... It's getting late and I gotta find Nivi (Jeevika's best friend) now...

She dialled Nivi for many times but got no response... As the college was enormous, she reached late to the auditorium but the orientation program was over and the students were wandering around,

Nivi: Hey Jeevika... I'm here...

Jeevika smiled and Nivi introduced to few of her new friends there and both of them started to walk,

Jeevika: I know I have missed up an week... I missed the orientation programs completely...

Nivi: That's okay... Inaiku Evening unofficial fresher's party, seniors kuduka poranga... Fire camp, fun, food and dance and we are gonna enjoy...

Jeevika: Wow.... but...

Nivi: We have to go, no excuse... Okay...

Jeevika nodded...

Nivi: Amma, Appa...

Jeevika (before she complete): Nope... Andha topic Ipo venam..

Class schedule lam panitanga nu sonna... Na enna pananum Ipo... Should i meet anyone...

Nivi: Extra credit class is compulsory and senior kuda activities pananumam andha class mattum... Everyone has chose a senior and yu are the one left out in the class...

Jeevika: So...

Nivi: Senior la Abhi nu oruthan dha unaku pair because he is the only one left out in his class...

Jeevika: Abhi... Abhi ah...

Nivi: Abhimanyu...

Jeevika (smiling): Abhimanyu... His name Sounds nice...

Did yu meet him... Where is he...

Nivi (low tone): Avana pathi visharichathula he is the hottest and the worst guy in the college nu solraanga... I think yu must be careful Jeevika...

But yur fate, yu have to travel this year with him for every Friday...

Jeevika sighed...

Nivi: Okay... Orientation naala inaiku college over... Na hostel poren, evening meet panalam...

Jeevika: Sure...

She moved from the place and Jeevika walked slowly to the home... She was pissed off thinking about the problems in her life and felt like shouting at everyone in home but she chose to remain kind and gentle as always...