Emotional roller coaster 🌊

Abhi stopped Jeevika when she was about to open his room door,

Abhi: Oi Ammu... I will take yu to another room...

Jeevika: Yen Ennachu... Ipo dhan excited ah un room kaatanumnu sonna...

Abhi (blinking): Ila... Ipodhaiku vename... Yu can sleep comfortably in the adjacent room....

Her face turned dull and he took her to the room... It was huge and beautiful... After helping her with setting up with her stuffs, Abhi took a deep breathe,

Abhi: All set Sweetie... Room fine dhana...

She nodded without looking him and he pulled her cheeks luvingly,

Abhi: Madam yen moonja ipdi vechurukeenga...

Jeevika: En moonje apdidhan...

Abhi: Ma... Yen kovama iruka...

Jeevika: Uff... I want to sleep with yu Abhi...

Abhi (eyes widening): Huh...

Jeevika (embarrassed): No No... I meant... I can't sleep alone... Bayama iruku...

Room vera perusa iruku, romba bayama irukum... Thaniya thungunathe ila...

Abhi: Ohhh...

She was looking eagerly into his eyes with a expectation that he will take her to his room...

Abhi: Sorry ma... Palagiko... Ore room la Namma thungurathulam sariya varathu... Purinjuko...

She felt pushed away by him and it hurted her so much...

Abhi: Na next room la dha irupen wifey... Edhachuna kupdu okay ah...

Jeevika: Fine... Velila po...

Abhi: Sweetheart...

Jeevika (yelling): Velila po nu sonnen...

He got jerked at her yelling and walked away from her room... She laid down on the bed and her overthinking mind took over her and was weeping silently...

She wasn't able to sleep and was tossing and turning in the bed...

Jeevika: Friend ah irukapo kuda ipdi thaniya vittadhe ila...

Paravala pogatum... Enaku Onnum nee theva ila.... Na thaniya irunthupen... Enaku Onnum Abhi venam...

She heard a door knocking sound and Abhi entered the room with his pillows... He placed his pillows on the coach and saw Jeevika,

Jeevika: What... Inga enna panra... (angry)...

Abhi: Thungalamnu Vandhen Cutie...

Jeevika: Edho Namma ore room la thungurathulam sariya varathunu sir soneenga... Ipo Enna...

Abhi (husky): Solla koochama iruku... Aanalum solren...

Konjam Light ah bayama irukaah athan... Pei vandhu intha azhaga na paiyana thukitu poiduchuna...

She stared at him and he leaned on the couch comfortably,

Jeevika: Andha azhagana paiyan yaaru nu therinjukalamah...

Abhi: Ada Na dhan ma... Nambu...

Jeevika gave a disgusting look at him and he pouted...

Jeevika: Ennakaga dhan vandha nu solla vendiyathaana...

Abhi: Nejama Ennakaga dha ma vandhen...

Jeevika: Poi sollatha Abhi...

I know yu... I know yu won't leave me alone and yu won't give up on me... (low tone)...