Expectations hurts ‼️

It was raining heavily while the students were informed to gather in the auditorium for a guest lecture... Jeevika sat with her friends while Gautham arrived alone... She noticed Abhi's absence but didn't bother much..

While having lunch in the canteen, Jeevika saw Abhi sitting alone in a table and she really felt bad for not bringing lunch box for him... Before she look away, she was got into his intense stare which made her more guilty...

Gautham joined Abhi with a pizza box,

Gautham: Unodha lunch pizza...

Abhi: Pasikala...

Gautham: Ne fasting irunthaah odane Jeevika pesuvaah nu dhana panra...

Abhi: No... Enaku Pasikala avlo dhan...

Gautham: Ava pesalana nee poi pesa vendiyathana...

Abhi: Ennaya pidikathavangala na disturb pana maten... Ava enaku lunch kuda kondu varala, indirect ah velagikanumnu nenaikuraah... Pogatum...

Gautham: Adhu vidu... Next two days college cultural festival... Enna panna porom...

Abhi: Ennamachu pannu... Yen enkita kekra...

Gautham: Unodha dance and singing performance paaka nerayah other college ponnunga varuvangale...

Gautham was talking excitedly about the culturals while Abhi's thoughts went to Jeevika,

Abhi: Singing competition irukumla...

Gautham: Pinna... Kandipa irukum... Nee vandhu epovume pola paadra, win panra...

Abhi: No... No... Jeevika va join panna sollu... Avala insist panalana seiya mataah...

Gautham: Solidalam... Aprom Vishwa culturals apo varen nu solirukaanam Jeevika va paaka...

Abhi: Ohh...

Gautham: Macha... Oru trip plan panirukom da... Nee...

Abhi (before he complete): Ennaya engayum kupdatha... Na varamaten...

He moved to his regular classroom and Gautham joined Nivi and Jeevika's table...

Nivi: Trip ku varalanu sonnan ah...

Gautham: Ama... Jeevika un aalu varangala confirm ah...

Jeevika: Yah... Three days dhana trip... Polam... Veetla samalikurathu dhan kastam but pathukalam...

Nivi: Varun un friend dhana, Gautham... Athan Abhi varalela, Varun and Avan gf ah kupdu...

Gautham: Okay done... Apo moonu couples poroma... Ore fun dhan...

Abhi ah kupdanumnu unaku thonalaya Jeevika... Pesa mataya inimel...

She didn't reply and started to move to her class...

Jeevika's heart: I miss yu Abhi... Unna hurt panna romba kastama iruku... But yaarum Nama relationship ah thappah pesa kudathu... With or without conversation, yu are my best friend Abhi...

Next day, the college was fully crowded with many other college students and the events were started... Most of the girls eyes were on Abhi and he acted like no one existed in his world...

They got settled in the gallery of the auditorium and except Abhimanyu, all others were dancing and having fun together... Jeevika noticed a group of guys looking at her and found her womanizer cousin there... He smiled at her and Jeevika ignored...

Nivi and Gautham danced together and Jeevika took video of it and was teasing them... Soon, singing competition started...

Abhi didn't give attention to anything and was isolated... Jeevika felt horrible to see him alone throughout the day and so she went to talk with him and suddenly heard a volunteer calling out her name and she was panicked...