You are a Miracle 🌟🪄

The securities who were sent by SSR holdings arrived and cleared out the dead people... Jeevika was terribly upset and Abhi pulled her out to a corner,

Abhi: Yen mulikira..

She didn't reply...

Abhi: Yen oru madhri nervous ah iruka... Yen ennaya paaka maatra... Ennachu unaku....

Jeevika: Assault ah elarayum shoot panita... I thought yu won't... I didn't expect it... How can yu do this... (stammering)...

Abhi: I didn't have any other choice Sweetie... (warm tone)...

She exhaled...

Jeevika: We need to talk alone nu sonnah... Sollu Abhi...

Abhi: Mmm... Annaiku nee drink panathu yarukum theriyathula...

Jeevika: Theriyathu...

Abhi (with hesitation): Aprom Namma drunken state la pesinathu edhachu niyabgam irukaah...

Jeevika: Apdi enna pesinom... Thungitom drink pannitu, avlothana...

Abhi (sorrowful smile): Yah... Niybagam vechukura alavuku important ah edhuvum pesala...

Jeevika (touching his forehead): Unnaya romba adichurukanga Abhi... We need to go to hospital...

Abhi: I'm fine ma...

Un parents pathi yaarum edhum sonnangala.... Enkita edhum maraikuraya...

Jeevika: Illa Abhi... But ivanga en Appa oda client nu sonnanga...

Abhi: So vera edhum ilela...

She nodded and hugged him gently and he ruffled her hair to comfort her...

Jeevika: Veetla vera trip yen extend aachunu kepaanga, thappah pesuvanga... I'm scared Abhi... Enna solla porenu therla...

Abhi: Paathukalam... And Varun ah ignore pannidu inimel...

She nodded without any questions...

Jeevika: Un akka marriage nalaiku la, attend pannuvaya Abhi...

He nodded negatively and Soon, everyone got into the car and remained silent until they reach back to their place... Jeevika warned Abhi many times to visit hospital and take care of himself but he least bothered about it...

When Jeevika and Vishwa got down the car, they had a huge argument regarding the trip and her friends,

Vishwa: Andha Abhi casual ah shoot panraan... Yaaru avanunga, ithelam namaku set aagathu Jeevika...

Elaroda friendship ah um cut pannidu... Ennaku ennamo un parents missing ku reason avanga family ah dha irukumnu thonuthu...

Jeevika: Avan shoot pannalana Namma inga vandhuruka matom... And Yaroda friendship ah um cut pana mudiyathu... Avanga dhan enkudaye irukanga, Abhi enaku evlo help panirupan theriyumah...

Vishwa (staring): Unaku avlo important la Avan...

Jeevika (angry): Ama... He is very important... Nee Nalaiku Bangalore poitaah adhutu epo varuva nu kuda theriyathu... But enaku oru problem nu call pannah next second Abhi inga irupaan...

Namma relationship la irukomndra reason kaga I can't do whatever yu say to do...

He turned his face angrily and she started to walk away to her home... She was extremely scared to enter the home and was completely pissed off by Vishwa and the trip...

Next morning, Gautham and Varun was shocked to see Abhi getting ready in a black suit and he was checking at his mobile frequently,

Gautham: Enga macha akka marriage ah vara pora...