Strange feelings 🌟

At evening, Abhi and Gautham were sitting on the veranda with coffee,

Gautham: Jeevika andha lawyer ponnunu nambave mudila...

Abhi: Yeah... And avaluku naan yaaru nu therinju dhan palaguraah Apdina, I don't need her in my life anymore...

Gautham: Apdilam irukathu da...

The doorbell rang and Abhi blinked...

Gautham: Aprom macha Nivi and Jeevika dhan nenaikuren... Na invite panirunthen...

Abhi (shocked): What... Ingaya... Edhuku da en veetuku vara sonna...

Gautham: Na Nivi ah luv panren nenaikuren... So adikadi meet pananumla... Athuku itha vida better place ilaye da... (smirking)...

Abhi: Paathathum Kadhal ah... Poi door open pannu...

Gautham jumped and opened the door eagerly... Jeevika and Nivi entered the home, smiling...

Nivi: Hey Gautham...

Gautham: Hey... Pls Sit...

Abhi: Let me get something to drink...

They nodded and Gautham told them to be comfortable and moved to the kitchen,

Gautham: Macha... Nee Jeevika ku company kudu da... Na Nivi kuda thaniya pesanum...

Abhi (sighing): Ennaya enna vela vaangra paathiyah nee... Un luv ku Na yen da help pananum...

Gautham: Pannu macha Pls... Na avala kutitu veranda poren... Nee Jeevika kuda living room la iru...

He nodded and they went back to the living room with juices...

Later, Abhi sat in front of playstation and Jeevika sat beside him, giving space to Gautham and Nivi...

Jeevika: Na unnakaga dhan vandhen...

Abhi: Yen ennakaga... Vilada theriyumah... Company kudu...

She took the joystick and both of them played for more than an hour... They felt great in each other's company and it was totally funny to vibe together...

Abhi: Yu are rocking theriyumah... Yu are my type...

Jeevika: Game vilada company kuduthaah un type ah...

Abhi: Yah... So.. Are yu hungry...

Jeevika: Yes...

Abhi dialled Gautham and told to order food for everyone and he relaxed himself on the sofa...

Jeevika: So... Yu stay alone in home... But why... I mean... Un parents, siblings lam enga...

Abhi: I guess athulam unaku theva iladhadhu...

Jeevika: Evlo per ah ego and insecurity naala push panikite iruka pora life la...

Abhi: What...

Jeevika: Unna pathi college la visharapo therinjathu... If yu keep pushing away people, yu are gonna end up alone...

And we are good friends now... So Sollu...

Abhi turned to her direction and paid full attention to her and she did the same...

Abhi: Fine... Enaku Amma ila... Appa mattum dhan and we speak very rarely and I'm happy being alone here...

Jeevika (looking into his eyes): Do yu Miss yur mumma...

Abhi: I don't...

She gave a confused look...

Abhi: I haven't seen her at all... And I have a super power to feel no emotions... (chuckling)...