Wifey.... Hubby 💜

When Abhi walked inside Jeevika's room at night, he was startled seeing the room decoration... The room and bed was beautifully decorated with flowers, lights and balloons...

Abhi's mindvoice: Adengappa... Nejama padathula kaatra madhri dha irukum polaye... Ithuku velila all the best vera solranga... Ithulam oru polapa da... But Nalla dha iruku intha set up uh...

He sat on the couch comfortably after adjusting his vesti around his waist...

Abhi: Ithelam Evan kandupiduchano... Avunthu vilundhurum pola...

He saw Jeevika's childhood pictures beside him and he took it gently and caressed it,

Abhi (smiling): Oi... Finally Lovey to wifey... My wife...

Na expect eh pannala Jeevika... Last over la ellam ball la um six adicha madhri iruku...

Avlo kovama irunthen... Inimel unna paakave kudathu nu nenachen but Unna paatha next second eh elame marandhrchu... Yu are a wonder Jeevika...

He looked around the room and door to confirm that it's closed and no one is watching him... He smiled and kissed her picture,

Abhi's heart: Yu didn't use me Jeevika...

Intha 5 words ah dhan na lusu madhri three days ah ennakula solite irunthen... Idha unkita open ah keka, enaku oru thayakam... But Ipo dha thonuthu, ennaya use paniruntha apdinalum paravala... Use paniko... I'm yur husband... Unaku illadha urimaiyaah....

He placed back the picture and roamed around the room... It was too boring for him and he was adjusting his vesti again and again which was highly annoying for him...

Abhi: Oru vela Ava vera room la thungitaalo, Namma dhan over ah yosikuromo...

Ava paatuka vandhu divorce panikalam, ilena Vishwa kuda poren.... Ipdi edhuvum solliduvalo...

His heart was disappointed in a fraction of second and then he rewinded the exact words she told before he tied the yellow rope,

Abhi: A PART OF ME IS READY FOR THIS...

It's incredible Jeevika... I luv that part of yu so much... Oru vela avalukum Namma mela feelings irukumo...

Oru vela ring exchange panna madhri, Ava kaluthula thaali Katuna madhri, ithuvum nadandhurumo..

His dirty mind embarked on and he bite his lower lips and sighed to control his dirty thoughts...

Abhi's heart : Behave yurself Abhi... Intha room vibe naala ipdilam odutho...

But Sweetheart I promise... I will first win yur heart, soul and then... Then... Eventually things will happen...

But Oru vela, Avalaah bed life ku ready nu sonnah na enna panrathu... Na prepared ah vera varalaye...

He stared at himself in the mirror for his overthinking mind and was setting his hair... By the time, the room door opened and he turned excitedly to see Jeevika and all of the sudden, his veshti fell over to the floor...

Jeevika looked away immediately uncomfortably and he was embarrassed... He draped it around his waist quickly,

Abhi: Sorry sorry... Idupula nikka matingudhu...

She gave a little smile without looking at him... She looked gorgeous in a soft silk saree with jewels and Abhi couldn't take off his eyes from her...

Abhi's mindvoice: Smile panraah... Avakita Propose panalamah... Ila Avale pannatumnu wait panalamah... Wife ku edhuku propose pannanum... Straight ah poi Kai pidichuralama... Avalaah en kaiya pidichupaalaah...