Chapter 6

Bria in MM

Victoria - Jelloo?

UnknownCaller - Hey Vicky I'm in Houston

Victoria - Um who is this!

UnknownCaller - Don't worry about that and I'm not technically in Houston yet, but I will be soon love you

Victoria - Wh-

Unknown Caller - See you soon bye

*end of call*

The dial rung in my ear as I walked to the house thinking of possible people who this could have been. My mind circled around the voice. Vicky... who calls me that?

"MICHEAL!"

Oh my gosh Mike was coming. How was this even happening. All his "business" was up there. Was he going to bring the whole crew? I wasn't even sure of how much money he made. I approached the steps of my home and opened the door.

I shifted my focus to Malik's invite; is this like a date? Nah, I should just dress like he was one of my friend-girls. I threw on a trashy blue jean short-overall outfit with a blue and black shirt with my gamma blues. I grabbed my brown purse by some famous designer and took my hair out the bun. I didn't even attempt to comb it because lord knows that would only make it frizzy. I sat on my bed and began to think. What if I don't make any friends? What if Mikey doesn't come? What if that boy stands me up?

A million thoughts took over my brain cells and before I knew it Malik had texted me saying he was outside.

I asked my mom to take a couple of pictures and uploaded one on Instagram. I captioned it "New girl in Htx😏💓 ".

@fineassjada - girl work it with ya bad self!

I clicked on the girls profile, she had htx in her bio and she definitely stood by her username. She was lightskin, thick and short with huge orangish curls, big brown eyes but she wore blue contacts, and she could dress! I returned the love on one of her pictures and she replied to me giving me her number to text her.

@fineassjada- Text me girl 556-9923

@147oz - k lol you pretty asf btw

@fineassjada - nah lmao that's all you but text me.

I was hoping that this Jada girl was going to my school because I hadn't seen anybody and I only had a week to make some friends before school.

@fatbootybria - both of yall ugly tf you needa go back to where you came from cuz um don't nobody want you here @147oz @fineassjada

Some girl commented under my picture tagging me and Jada. I started to walk outside to the car and decided to just ignore it. That bitch was delusional I mean, I didn't really care if she thought I was attractive or not, shit... I ain't gay.

I opened the door to see an all white Maserati and Malik standing outside of it looking fine as ever. He had on skinny cargo jeans, an all white shirt that was see-through enough to see his ripping body and some all white forces.

"Hey ma," he spoke and his sexy voice woke me from almost drooling at how good he looked. "I thought I had the wrong house for a second," he said and I giggled.

"Nah, this the right one, you look good by the way," "Shit, I just threw something on, but you look fine as hell shawty, you got hella shoe game."

"Thanks", I blushed and chuckled, "You ready to go though?"

"Oh yea, you just look so damn good, are you single? Just curious," He said as he opened the door for me, I laughed softly, "Thank you and yea I'm single."