Chapter 8

My eyes wandered around the neighborhood taking notice of everything in sight. Houston was... well this neighborhood was beautiful. Almost every house had its own flower bed full of various kinds of plants, and insects dancing around the petals. The clouds moved slowly and gracefully through the pale blue sky and luxury cars controlled the roads each one going on its own path.

I had been waiting for about 7 minutes and 56 seconds, time was passing along taking it's precious time. Malik had not come out to see where I was since I had left. Which was now 8 minutes and 3 seconds ago, the fact that I was keeping such an accurate track of the time surely should express how bored I am sitting, watching, and waiting.

I'm sure Malik thought that he could just butter me up and I would fall into his big, strong, brown arms. Lust filled my thoughts fighting with the anger that currently was controlling my mind. They fought strong but my anger won over and the urge I had to go back inside and wait for him disappeared.

Suddenly my eyes split, one focusing on the bright red and black Range Rover pulling up in front of me and the other on the tall black figure, that I identified as Malik, who was rushing out the door.

"Victoria wait!" A sense of urgency came from Malik and I turned to look at him as I approached the car door. He stopped and I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. "Aye Victoria you still need a ride?!" A voice that I assumed to be Jada's interrupted the moment and I was actually glad. That nigga wasn't going to make me feel bad for his lying ass. I opened the car door and climbed in to leave Malik standing there like an idiot. I rolled my eyes at him and as we were about to drive off he pulled out his phone and walked back inside

My eyes widened and then they slimmed, this nigga really did that. At least I don't have to see his bitch ass until school started in 2 days.

"You good vicky? I can call you that right?" Jada spoke breaking my attention from him. "Hell yes girl , you my bitch nooow", we both laughed and my phone vibrated.

Malik<3 - Ma i'm sorry fa real i dont even know what i was thinkin

I quickly removed the heart from his contact name and ignored the text.

"You wanna go shopping? I'm sure wherever you moved from wasn't no where near as hot as Houston huh?" I chuckled, it was true Detroit couldn't touch Texas heat and I did need more summer like clothes. "I'm from Detroit, girl hell na it wasn't as hot." We both laughed in unison and she pulled up to a mall called the Galleria.

We walked in together and we got some Starbucks first then hit footlocker and several other stores. Jada was real cool and she was just like me, a boss ass female. "That nigga Malik a fucking hoe", she said after I told her the juicy details of what happened.

I nodded my head in agreement."It's whatever though you for sure going to have niggas all up on you when school start and he gonna be sorry as hell."

I laughed and I hoped so inside. I pulled my selfie stick out of my purse, took a picture with Jada, and posted it on Instagram with the caption: 2 bad bitches <3.

Within minutes everyone was complimenting us but that hating ass bitch Bria popped up in my comments once again.

@bigbootybria- thats why yo hoe ass got dumped by Malik ugly bitch.

I showed the comment to Jada and we both bust out laughing knowing what really happened.

@147oz- hop out my comments before i pull up and beat yo ass once again hoe.

When was she going to learn her lesson? I could just post her ugly ass nudes. Or I could tear her ass up again. Maybe both. Why was she even coming at me like this? I barely even knew her. I didn't even know her last name and she didn't know mine. She been on my tip since I first got here.