Chapter 10

I rushed to the aid of my burning noodles and frantically pulled out a draining bowl. I poured the noodles out of the burnt stove pot and into the drainer and watched the spaghetti noodles slither downwards. My mind felt unorganized and cluttered. I wanted to call Mikey but, he probably wouldn't want to see me, considering I let my boyfriend,(well now ex) rudely turn his dinner request down.

But I could tell Mikey that I broke up with um, what was his name? Oh yea, Malik!

I guess that nigga thought I was going to go chasing after him like one of his hoes. Well he thought. I'd already forgotten his name. The only problem I was having, is knowing that in 2 days I would have to attend high school with him. And I know he would be running his mouth to that bitch Bria. All I could do is show up to that hellhole looking like a fine ass female, and make that nigga sorry. I chuckled out loud as I tried to scrape the burnt remains off of the pot.

I figured I needed to go shopping so I could get something. I left the noodles on the counter and began to dial Jada's number.

Me - Hoe! I need you to come pick me up so we can go shopping.

Jada - I'm sorry -mm- I cant right now, I'm tryna- "ride it just like like that princess"

Me - Ewww ya lil nasty slut

I laughed at her and whoever she was getting that good good from. I hadn't lost my virginity yet, and I didn't plan on it any time soon. But I sure as hell don't judge nobody.

Jada - Whateverrrr *laughs* I gotta -mm- go -mmmm-

*end of call*

I slouched on the kitchen couch. Great. Jada was literally the only friend I had and she was out getting some dick and I was over here ruining my food because of some boys. Something inside of me urged me to call Mikey, but something else rejected that and wanted to call Emily to see if she could come. I kind of needed her perky attitude anyway.

Butttt I didn't have her number.

Great. Fucking perfect.

I guess I'm going by myself then. I called up an uber and waited patiently. I wanted to be back in time to watch the game but then again. Shopping is more important. And I needed to get everyone off of my mind. I wanted to relax.

I texted my mom telling her that I would be back by 9:30. That's a good 3 and a half hours to blow off some money.

I walked outside the door, checking for any sign of an über door and just as I was about to walk back inside a black 5 series BMW pulled up.

I walked to the passenger side and knocked on the window after locking the door and making sure I had my money, my phone and my keys.

The driver rolled the window down and I immediately recognized the face.

"TONAIYA!?" I screamed and opened the door.

"What are you doing here!?" Tonaiya was my bestfriend of 7 years she used to live in Detroit and hang with the crew but we had stopped talking when she moved to Houston but I don't remember why.

"Oh my gad bitchhh hey, I'm yo uber ride girl." She laughed slightly, Tonaiya had always been this laid back ass chick that anybody and everybody would want to kick it with. She was pretty as hell, even though it was clear to me she was insecure about her weight. She was 5'5 , had plain brown eyes and short brown hair. She was funny as fuck and seeing her here brightened my mood by 1000x.

"What you doing driving an uber?"

"Well it's my car I just signed up with the program so I could make some summer money and meet some fine chocolate boys." She winked as she pulled out the driveway and we both laughed.

"What are you doing here though little girl?" She asked me suspiciously, cutting off our laughter.

"Momma got a new job down here and so.. Yea." I responded.

"So what school you going to bitch!"

"I guess Lamar,"

"Ayeee, I'm going to Lamar!"

We both laughed. Why the hell had we fallen off?

She pulled up to the galleria and parked.

"Well here we go this yo stop right?"

I hadn't even told the girl where I wanted to go.

"How you know!"

"Bitch I remember how much you love to shop," "Trueeee, why don't you come with me though ion got nobody to shop with."

"I got a few dollars saved up I guess I can." She laughed and climbed out the car. We walked to the Forever 21 entrance and looked around.

"So you got beef with anybody? I know you got a big ol mouth."

"Whateverrr, and you know that bitch Bria?"

"Uhh..mhm", She looked around as if she wanted to change the subject, and like she was hiding something.

"This cute?" She held up a pink romper with black flowers all over. "I think you should get it."

"Yea I guess." I took the romper from her and picked up a bunch of other things.

She didn't get much for herself and clearly was feeling awkward.

We checked out and then hit Wetseal, Pacsun, Express, Dillard's, JcPennys, Footlocker, and some other stores.

We was on a fucking roll, just laughing at each other and other people, cracking jokes and spending money.

"Girl bye witcho mop bucket faced ass."

"You nuns can roast just stop!" I laughed at Tonaiya's attempts and she rolled her eyes.

"Wanna go to the food court?" We had been shopping for 3 hours and a nigga was hungry.

"What time is it?" She asked and I realized I had to be home at 9:30.

Well she wouldn't mind if I was a little late.

"It's 9:00 lets go eat bitch."

We walked into the court together and looked around. All these got damn eating places.

We got in line at chick-fi-la so Naiya could get her food.

"Yes bitch, and that hoe, what the fuck her name was?"

"Victoria."

"Oh yea! Victoria! That hoe thought she was special cause Malik fine ass was talking to her LOL no bitch."

Some ghetto ass voices came from the beginning of the line and I walked towards them.

"Um you got something to say?"

I raised one eyebrow, and gave my bags to Toniaya just in case I had to drag this bitch.

"Bitch go away."

Of course it was Bria ugly ass. "Pop off hoe! Pop the fuck off on some real nigga shit! I'm tired of yo ass!"

She rolled her eyes and I put my hair in a bun.

"Yea scary ass hoe, you wanna talk all that shit but yo bite ain't shit."

I turned around walking away cause I wasn't about to entertain her anymore than I already had.

"Vic watch out!!" Tonaiya tried to warn me but I was on the ground before I could do anything. She pulled my bun and yanked me to the ground.

Must not know I was in gymnastics for 5 years.

I lifted my legs and kicked her in her face as she was bending over trying to punch me on the ground.

She stumbled back and I stood up and approached her holding her face.

I started swinging and nobody tried to stop me.

"Victoria stop damn!!"

I turned my head towards the entering area of the store.

What the fuck did this nigga want.

This chapter sucked oh my god😭