Chapter 9

AN- This chapter has a lot of mature language!

I turned the knob and pulled.

"Janiyah? What are you doing here? How do you even know where I live?!" She looked me up and down rolling her eyes and smacking on pink bubblegum. "Are you going to fucking speak?" I rolled my neck and pretended to chew on some gum. She stepped on my toe, and walked past me into the house. It took all of the God in me not to drag her by her weave and dog-walk her off my property.

Lord knows I already had a bad vibe from her and now the bitch was walking in my house like she owned it. I followed her to my living room and stopped as she took a seat on my couch. "So um, tha fuck do you need?" I cut straight to the point, so we could hurry this little meeting up before I dogged this girl in her fucking nose. I was already pissed about Malik, and she wasn't making the situation any better.

"First, of all watch how the fuck you speak to me ghetto ass bitch."

Hold up, pause, rewind, and play. I stood up and took a couple of steps to where she was sitting. "Are you not in my motherfuckin house hoe? I'm going to drag ya ass the fuck out my living room if you don't speak to me with some respect, I can talk to you any way I want to because it's my house.

I dug my pointer finger into her forehead adding emphasis on my promise. "Whatever, I didn't come here to beat ya ass." Who does broad think she is!?

She stood up only leaving about 4 inches of space between us. I backed up because the bitch breath smelled like burnt bologna and rubber.

"So what the fuck did you come here for," I shifted my weight to one leg and began to tap my foot on the tiles.

"I camee here to tell your hoe ass, stay the fuck away from my man."

What. The. Fuck. What the actual fuck? This bitch was about to get her ass beat over a cheatin ass nigga.

"Ok bitch. First off, I don't want your man sweetie, but you might want to tell him not to stare at my ass so hard." I model walked to the front door as she followed me and pushed her down the steps. I started to rush to her aid but then I remembered she had stepped on my toe, and slammed the door shut.

I guess I'm going to be cooking today, since momma is still at work. I grabbed my phone and dialed Trinity's number. It dialed 3 times before connecting and she answered.

Me- Hey rat!

TrinBae<3- Wasuuppp roach omg!

Me- Did you literally just say omg out loud?

TrinBae<3- Yuh Duh, omg I miss you sooo much

Me- I miss you more rat like oh my gah I done already beat one bitch and I got another on the waiting list.

TrinBae<3 - little girl I'm gonna come down there and give you a good ass-whooping if you don't stay out of trouble.

Me- Yea yea tell these hoes stop trying me but what took you so long to answer bitch

TrinBae<3- Um well..

Me- BITCH!!!

TrinBae<3- Ok ok I'm at Dee's houseeee

Me- What the actual fuck! omg omg omg

TrinBae<3- Did you literally just say omg out lout? 3 times?

Me- Yes the fuck I did! Your fucking DeAundre!!

TrinBae<3- yea, I mean NO! I gotta go roach Dee is calling for this pusssssaayy JUST KIDDING! but he is calling me. COMING BAE!