Chapter 11

Malik rushed in like Captain Save a Hoe. He pulled me off of her and threw a look of digust at me. I was going to attempt to explain myself but who was he? Nobody to me anymore. This rat bitch had to worry about him now. But more importantly she had to worry about me cause I know for a fact she wasn't going to be able to keep her mouth closed.

I grabbed my food and my bags off of the floor. Now where the fuck was Tonaiya? My eyes scanned the room observing everyone and everything. She had ditched. I knew something was off when I mentioned Bria. Her fake ass was probably besties with that rat. But I wasn't gonna trip long ass they both stay out of my way.

I grabbed my shopping bags and called up my mom to come pick me up. I walked to the entrance of the mall and took a seat on the nearest bench. My eyelids began to feel heavy and I was soon dozing off.

Malik POV

Damn, I didn't wanna admit it but my bitch just got her ass beat. I took Bria to a bathroom and applied a wet towel on her freshly black eye.

"You need to stay in your fucking place. Cuz I ain't gonna be there to save yo baldheaded ass all the time." I addressed her as she leaned against the bathroom wall. I wasn't really feeling Bria the way I was feeling Victoria but I wanted Vicky to be jealous. I just wanted to make her feel the way I felt when she had that nigga at the door.

So I had to sacrifice my pride and dignity and flirt with Bria until Victoria made a move. So far it wasn't working I think I was just pissing her off.

Bria held the towel against her right eye and rolled her left one at me.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to but remember I'm the one helping yo dusty crusty ass. That girl not even gonna want you once I expose your dick all over social media."

My mouth dropped. I knew Bria was evil but I mean that's a little extreme. Yea it's not like my penis was small or anything but everybody didn't need to know what it looked like.

"You wouldn't" I eyed her hoping that he next words out of her mouth would be in agreement.

"Try me." She smirked at me and walked out of the bathroom with a flip of weave.

I proceeded to rush after her barging through the door but she wasn't in sight. I eyed my perimeter again and spotted her in a clothing store on her phone.

I sped to her area and pushed her against the wall forcing her hands up with my body pressed against hers.

"Oh daddy in the mall? You're so fucking freaky." Bria attempted to seduce me playing with my belt buckle and pants button.

"No, not in the mall, not with you anyway."

"Whatever, I bet you'd do it to Victoriaa though," she rolled her eyes and forced my hands off her wrist before putting all her weight on one leg.

"I didn't come to talk to you about sex in the mall Bria. Give me your phone. NOW."

Her head took a shot back and she squinched her eyes. "Who the fuck daddy are you?"

"Uh yours?" Considering she had just tried to seduce me I didn't think this would be a problem but I guess I'll have to start working harder to make her think I actually like her. Otherwise won't shit get done.

"Um the fuck?" A voice approached from behind us and I knew exactly who it belonged to. I spun around releasing myself from the trapped environment of Bria's hot breath.

"Babygirl" I called out to her shocked but mostly pissed expression. "Don't call me that shit." She began to walk out on what she had witnessed and I launched for her. Yea I wanted/had three girls. Yea I was using one of them at the moment. And yea all of them were fine as fuck. Anddd yes, I was trying to get a girl and I already had one. But Victoria.

Victoria was special. I hadn't even known her that long but her vibe was just all in all amazing. I knew she was different cause any other chick would have offered to give me head when I first came over. Her smile and the way she talked... Just everything about her.

But I guess I fucked up when I left her and now I'm willing to do WHATEVER it takes to get her back. And her little friend better not get in the way cuz I'll destroy him too.

Short ass chapter 😩 I need some new Ideas