Chapter 7

Jada in MM

The car ride was silent, Malik didn't say a word to me but I could tell he was thinking really hard. I wanted to ask him about Bria, and why he hadn't told me about her. Were they dating? He had asked me if I was single but he never told me if he was. I really didn't care though I mean I just met this nigga, he don't concern me.

I wanted to blurt out a thousand words but now wasn't the time. Why was he so upset about this? I barely even knew his ass and he was acting like he was my boyfriend of several years. I decided to text Jada and not worry about it. That nigga got a mouth he can speak up all by himself.

ME- Hey girl wassup?

Jada- OMG! OMG! Girl everybody is talkin about the fight between you and Bria!

ME- How the hell did everybody find out? and who is everybody?

Jada- Girl everybody that go to Lamar is talking about it The Orange Box is theee hangout somebody recorded it! You are going to Lamar right?

ME- oh my god I literally do not need this! I just got here!!! and yea I'm going to Lamar!

Malik pulled up to a beautiful white and apricot colored gated home.

ME- Girl I'll text you later I'm with Malik right now and we at his house.

I slipped my phone in my back pocket and waited for Malik to come open the door. He came to side and helped me out the car and we held hands up the stairs to his house. "Sooo..", I tried to make conversation as he unlocked the door. We walked in to a silent home, no one was home. He escorted me to his room and we sat on his bed.

"Dude like I know you mad or whatever, but you need to chill you cool and I just met you but you a cool dude and I wanna get to know you, but this bs you on right now need to stop, you need to talk to me." I took a deep breath feeling like a huge weight was lifted off of me.

He sighed, "I know, and it's just that I'm feeling you, " he smiled at me and I tried to keep my mouth closed so I wouldn't say something rude and curve his ass.

We just looked at each other and then we talked about everything, I asked about him and he asked about me.

His favorite color was green, he loved chinese food, he played basketball, football, sometimes soccer, and he ran track. No wonder he was so fit and fine, and chocolate. I stared at his plump pink lips while he talked. "Ma, I mean", he put his hand on top of my hand, "we don't have to talk all day". He smirked and a bunch of naughty things ran through my head until I thought of her. "Hold up lil boy, tell me about Bria, why she call you bae?" I asked him snapping us both out of the sexual tension in the room. "Mann..", I could feel he was about to lie and I put my hand in his face.

"And tell me the truth."

I put my hand on his thigh and put on my best puppy face. "Alright alright, just stop that." I smiled at him and signaled for him to start. "I let her give me head onnnee time just once, I thought she was cool at first we met at the park, and she told me I was sexy as fuck and she wanted to make me feel good. I mean I wasn't gonna say no to some head from a fi-", he paused. I became irritated instantly. He was about to call the bitch fine!

"Nah don't stop now, keep going", I told him and he continued. "I wasn't gonna say no to some head from her , soo we came to my place and she sucked me up you know..but I told her to get out right after, and she been harassing me ever since." He sighed and waited for me to say something. I was happy that they didn't have a 'thing' and he could be all mine. "I gotta go to the bathroom real quick ma", he said and winked at me before he walked out the room.

I was looking around his room and I noticed he had left his phone on the bed. Now I'm not the kind of female that just goes through her mans phone whenever she gets the chance because she don't trust him. Shit, he wasn't even my man but when a notification popped up on his screen I had to look.

Bigbootybria- Hey daddy (;

I rolled my eyes at her contact name and something in me urged me to open the text. Luckily and strangely his phone was unlocked and I began to scroll through their text messages. This nigga lied to me! He had been having whole conversations with the hoe talking about fucking and sexing and sucking dick. There were several nudes of her in the conversation although he hadn't sent any. I saved a couple and sent them to my number. This bitch was going to learn a lesson if she ever wanted to fuck with me again.

I took a picture of the conversation on my phone and then texted her thotty ass back.

HIM - get yo loose pussy ass out my messages

I chuckled at the text and pressed send. I wasn't about to let him off the hook though, he was probably so mad because I messed his fuck buddy's face up. And I don't even understand why he lied to me. I can't fucking stand fuck boys. I squinted my eyes at the sky, why lie? Like I'm not yo girlfriend I barely know you, and I'm not all that interested. We just fucking met. And he already lying, that's a sign.

I grabbed my things and texted Jada as I walked out the front door.

ME- aye can you come pick me up??

I sent her his address and sat on the curb to wait. 

He was probably gonna come rushing out to apologize with a bunch of bullshit but I wasn't trying to hear it.