𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 (Toji Fushiguro)

Summary: You bring your husband to a work event, and he finds himself jealous at the stupid men that are practically drooling over you.

-

"Mr. L/N, so pleased to meet you." A man old enough to be your grandfather extended his hand, so your husband could shake. Your husband looked down at the hand and then up at the man. You had to subtly pinch him for him to finally shake the older man's hand. The man spoke again. "Your wife always says great things about you, so glad to finally put a face to the man."

"Really? My wife is such a sweetheart." He responded while your hand remained on his back. You weren't afraid to hurt him again. He knew how important the event was for you and you didn't need him to fuck it up. Although you knew you would pay for it later.

"She's a sweetheart indeed." The man continued. You knew what was coming up next, which was something that wouldn't make either of you happy. "A very beautiful woman with a great attitude. She's very smart too, but you notice when you stop staring at her body."

"Excuse me?!" Your husband furrowed his eyebrows, his jaw clenching.

"Excuse us." You gave the old man an ingenuine smile and dragged your husband out of the area. You brought your lips up to his ear. "Toji, baby, I know you want to hurt him but if you do then I'll be fired. We can't live on the streets, can we?"

"What a piece of shit. I'm happy he doesn't have that much left to live." Toji commented, which made you giggle. You began dragging the man elsewhere, where you could chat with your colleagues.

You were relatively young to be in the high position you currently had. Meaning you earned a hefty amount of money. Luckily for you, you had a co-worker in a similar position that was around your age so you didn't stick out like a sore thumb, although it was something your husband didn't like.

"Good evening, gentleman." You greeted the men who were practically in a circle, all of them were chatting and sipping on their drinks.

"Mrs. L/N, you finally showed up! We were waiting for you. That old man was asking for you too." One of them spoke up. He took a sip of his drink before opening his mouth again. "That old man needs to stop looking for women that are young enough to be his granddaughter. He surely wants to attempt something."

"Oh I can set him up with a friend that's looking for a rich man. Unluckily for him I have a wonderful husband who receives me with a nice dinner after I get home from work so I'm off limits." You were quick to respond without a second thought, which made the men laugh. You raised your eyebrow in confusion, before you caught on. You looked at your husband who was unfazed about the fact that they were laughing at him. Toji couldn't give a shit about the fact that he was a stay-at-home husband. He was living his best life being Mr. L/N.

"You men are ridiculous." You commented before switching the topic. They began to gossip about some drama that was happening among the employees, and you couldn't help but listen in. In the most unexpected moment you felt a tap on your shoulder and you were quick to turn to look. The co-worker that was around your age smiled and you smiled back.

"Can we... talk?" He asked, and you nodded. You walked away without informing your husband, and left him to gossip with the men. You walked outside, where there was some silences.

"What's up?" You asked the man who looked nervous. You felt your heart drop getting an idea of what was about to come up next. Maybe Toji was right about being jealous.

"So I see... That's your husband." He began and you hummed in response. "I'm just surprised. That's all."

"Why would you be surprised? I talk about him all the time." You responded.