𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞! (Toji Fushiguro ft. Satoru Gojo)

Summary: Satoru comes home early to surprise his sweet wife but his wife ends up surprising him. Not that he minds.

Warnings: Smut, Cuckolding, Cheating, Oral Sex (m. and f. receiving), Face Fucking, Spitting, Masturbation, Vaginal Sex, Hair Pulling, Use of Daddy, Spanking, Creampie, Praising, Sort of a mean Toji

-

Satoru had a great idea. He works hard long hours, most of the time coming back home near midnight. He finds his sleepy wife waiting for him to go to bed. When she sees him, she finally goes to bed, and he joins her shortly after, hugging her. The only day that they spend some quality time together is on Sundays.

He assumes that you're so lonely. So today he decided to leave early to surprise his wife. He comes home, and he immediately knows where to find his wife. He walks upstairs to the bedroom, and he imagines his wife, a big smile on her face as she sees her husband. But when he gets to the bedroom, the door is cracked and the scene is definitely the last thing he was imagining– He isn't going to jump to conclusions.

Even when you're looking up at some random man, sitting on your married bed. You're smiling as the man tilts your head up, his hand under your chin. You're wearing your silk white robe, and your husband doubts that you're wearing anything underneath. The man asks, "Lonely again, baby?"

"You know how he is, Toji. Always working." You respond, your hands going to the buckle of his belt. You begin to unbuckle it as you tell him, "Thank you for coming on such short notice."

"Anything for you, baby." Toji responds, making you smile as you look up at him. He finishes unbuckling, letting his pants drop. Of course, he doesn't wear any underwear. Satoru's eyes almost widen when he sees how much thicker the man's dick is, at least compared to Satoru's. It makes him wonder if maybe that's why you're with another man tonight. Toji grabs his cock, stroking it a couple of times before he slaps the tip on your lips. He presses the tip against your lips until you open your mouth.

Satoru can't watch this. He feels his stomach churn as his wife opens her mouth. Your tongue begins to circle around the tip of Toji's cock. You're looking up at Toji with adoring eyes as you lick the tip of his dick. Toji's hand goes to the back of your head, grabbing a handful of your hair.

Just as your mouth begins to wrap around his cock, taking as much as you can, his hand pushes your head, forcing you to take all of him in your mouth. Satoru is surprised that you take it, because you would never allow him to do such an act. You're gagging on Toji's cock, tears gathering up in your eyes and drool falling down your chin.

God, Satoru hates to admit how fucking hot it sounds. How hot it is. You don't even fight to pull away. Toji begins to move his hips, and you so happily allow him. The man groans as he fucks your mouth, and Satoru can tell that there's tears running down your face. And it's confirmed when Toji's free hand goes down to your face and wipes away your tears, "I don't want you crying yet, baby."

His balls smack against your chin with his every move, and Satoru can't keep watching this scene, it's making his stomach uncomfortable. But he can't look away. His eyes are glued, watching as you take Toji's cock in your mouth.

You're watching as Toji is biting down on his lip, trying not to make a sound. Although you don't get it since you're alone. He finally groans when he comes into your mouth. He releases so much cum into your mouth, and when he lets go of your head, taking his cock out, some of it falls down to your chin. Toji's thumb picks it up and he wipes it on your lips, "Don't let my cum go to waste."

"Sorry." You manage to say before licking your lips. Toji smirks as he looks down at you. He praises you,

"Good girl." He says before he begins to kneel on the floor. You're undoing your robe, letting Toji view every inch of your body as he spreads your legs– And assuring Satoru that he was correct. You aren't wearing anything underneath.