𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 (Satoru Gojo)

"Hey 'Toru." You smile at the babysitter that opens the door for you. You walk inside your home, and notice how quiet the house is, meaning that your daughter is asleep. "Everything alright? I'm assuming she fell asleep."

"She did. Swimming tired her out." Satoru tells you. You smile at him before walking to the kitchen to grab yourself a glass of water. It's so hot out.

Satoru follows, awkwardly standing in the kitchen and watching as you pour yourself some water. His eyes go to your cleavage, his mouth nearly salivating at the sight. You're wearing a tank top with a push up bra, it's hard for him not to stare.

"It's so hot out, I can't wait for summer to be over." You comment before beginning to chug the water, and Satoru's jaw nearly drops as some of the water drips from your chin and down to your chest.

"Y-Yeah, it's so hot." He stutters. The dirtiest thoughts go through his mind as you finish drinking the water. You put the glass down on the counter and grab a piece of paper towel to clean up the water. "So how was your day? What did you do?"

"Well I did a little shopping with my girl friends, then we went out to dinner... Not much." You answer, and he watches you gently soak up the water that's on your chest. You pass it much faster and stronger, making your cleavage bounce a bit. "As interesting as life gets."

"Oh? I can make life a bit more interesting for you..." He says with a sudden boost of confidence, and he quickly bites his tongue as he realizes the words that escaped his mouth. He's about to mutter an apology, but you speak before.

"Hmm...? How so?" You ask, walking over to the man. You hold back a smirk as you get closer and closer to him. Satoru thinks of what to say as you get closer and closer to him. But he notices that look in your eyes, and maybe he isn't in trouble... Or the trouble he's in is one that he wants.

"Have you ever had a fling with your babysitter?" He raises his brow, and you chuckle. You grab the collar of his shirt and pull him into a kiss, your tongue quickly invading his mouth. Your tongue slides over his'. His eyes are wide open... He didn't expect this. But he closes his eyes eventually, enjoying it. His fantasies are slowly becoming true.

You pull away, a smile on your lips. Satoru's cheeks are pink, and his eyes are in disbelief. Is this going to happen? And while he's processing everything, he doesn't move. You grab his hand, putting it over your breasts.

"Don't you want to touch them?" You question. He grabs your tit, his eyes focused on your cleavage before they go up to your face. "You can do more..."

"What about your daughter?" He asks, and you wonder where that bit of confidence that he had, went.

"She's knocked out. Swimming always knocks her out, and it'll take an apocalypse for her to wake up." You tell him, your hands going to his belt. You begin to unbuckle it, getting on your knees. You unbutton his pants, and before pulling them down, you look up at him, "Or do you not want this right now?"

"I do want this... I just don't want your daughter to-" He begins, and you pull his pants down along with his boxers. You study his dick, and it's big, something you didn't expect from him. You'll certainly have fun with the babysitter.

"She's knocked out, trust me, she won't wake up." You assure him, knowing that when she's knocked out, nothing can wake her up. You look up at him, and he bites his bottom lip. He's waiting for your pretty mouth to wrap around his cock.

You smile at him before your tongue drags along his shaft. Your tongue begins to circle around the tip. You're not even doing anything, and a couple of whimpers leave his lips. You don't want to see how loud he gets when your mouth wraps around his cock.