𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 (Toji Fushiguro)

Summary: Ever since Megumi was born, all the attention that Toji received was taken from him. Luckily, he finds a friend's help. A friend that he's willing to help out with her baby fever.

Warnings: Smut, Vaginal Sex, Vaginal Fingering, Infidelity, Public Sex (Sort of), Some Angst (If you want to look at it like that), Breeding Kink, Mentions of pregnancy, Creampie

-

Since Megumi was born, Toji's life has drastically changed. For better or for worse. Toji really can't tell. He knows he loves his wife and his son, but Toji finds himself bored. He hates what goes through his mind and that he can't find himself excited, but he's so bored.

He's bored out of his mind as everyone gawks at the baby. It's his first birthday, and while Toji should be up there with his wife, taking pictures, he's sitting annoyed on a corner. He wanted a small party with his wife's family and friends. He didn't know that she had this many family and friends. He's just bored because he can't even hold his baby for a simple minute. Someone always wants to hold the baby with their grimy hands.

"Toji, can you start gathering Megumi's gifts so we can open them soon?" His wife asks him and he has no option but to nod. He stands up and walks to the entrance of the place to get the gifts that are on a table near the front door. He finds you there, putting on your coat.

"Leaving so soon?" He comments, and you turn to look at him and smile.

"Megumi is giving me major baby fever. I can't handle it anymore." You share, and he chuckles. He wishes that was his problem at the moment. You pat his arm and smile at him, "Take care of yourself, Toji. Tell your wife that I'm sorry I couldn't give her a proper goodbye."

"Why don't you stay a while longer?" He suggests. You bite your bottom lip, thinking if it's worth it. You're just tired and really don't need the baby fever. He can tell you're hesitant, and he ends up sighing before saying, "Maybe I shouldn't be allowed to say this because he is my son but I'm kind of bored..."

"Oh?" You raise an eyebrow before chuckling. You really aren't surprised, after all, Toji has been sitting on a corner the whole entire time. "What are you supposed to be doing? Getting the gifts?"

"How did you know?" Toji chuckles as if you aren't seeing him hold the wrapped objects in his hands. He watches as you begin to take off your coat, once again showing the black dress that you were wearing underneath. Toji will say one thing, it fits you right. "Can you wait here? I'll be back."

"Uh... Sure." You respond, unsure as to why Toji wants you to wait by the front door. You'd agree to have a drink with him or something along those lines, but it seems Toji has a different idea in mind. One that you have no clue about.

You wait for Toji to reappear. And when he does, he walks to the door and opens it. You're not sure why he wants to exit the place. "Come help me."

"Oh? If all you needed was some help then you could've told me." You laugh before following Toji out the door. You assume it's something quick which is why you don't bother grabbing your coat. "Did you buy some extravagant gift for Megumi or something?"

"Hmm... There is a gift in the trunk, but I wouldn't call it extravagant." Toji tells you as you walk to the SUV. Maybe it's a heavy gift that he can't carry by himself and he's embarrassed to say. It's weird that he'd consider you out of all people. But you're also the only one that wasn't fawning over the baby.

He opens the trunk, and it's empty. You look at him confused. You're even more confused when he smirks. You feel his large hand land on the small of your back, which takes you by surprise.

"Really can't believe that stinky baby is giving you baby fever." Toji comments, his face coming closer and closer to yours. You're close friends with his wife. Yet you can't seem to push him away as he gets dangerously close to you.