𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 (Kento Nanami)

Summary: Kento is such a hard worker that he makes sure to keep his boss satisfied every single way.

-

A sigh escapes Kento's lips when he notices the absurd amount of emails that he has to read, and it's just the beginning of the workday. He has to read over reports, join you in meetings, make a couple phone calls and whatnot. It's what his days consist of and he genuinely couldn't hate it more.

But the privilege of working for the CEO is something he'd never give up. Although he gets to work early and leaves late, he has an amazing view. The best view of the city, simply magnificent. A work of art. Crafted by the Gods themselves. Oh, and he's also on the highest floor of the building so the city view that the floor offers is pretty nice, but nothing like her.

"Good morning, Mr. Nanami." You greet him, giving him a slight smile as you walk to your office. Your voice is always so sweet whenever you greet him. He loves the sound, but he especially loves it when you-

"Good morning." He smiles, standing up from his seat to follow you to your office. He has your coffee and the planner in hand. He watches you take a seat at your desk, turning on your computer. You look at him, waiting for your coffee and for him to read your agenda.

He stares like a fool. He loves the white blouse you wear, it goes amazing with the navy blue pencil skirt. His eyes land on your red lips. That lipstick is your go-to and he just wants the imprint all over his skin. It's what he dreams of almost each night.

"Mr. Nanami." You begin to snap your fingers, catching his attention. He's a bit startled, but he awkwardly chuckles and looks at the ground, a pathetic apology leaving his lips. "Please take a seat, I see that you're not doing so well today."

"O-oh... Okay." He responds, putting the coffee and the planner on your desk before taking a seat across from you. You giggle.

"Please read my schedule, Mr. Nanami." You tell him, and his cheeks turn a sweet shade of pink as he picks the planner back up from the desk. He clears his throat and begins to read it outloud, and you stare at him while he does so.

You stand up, causing his eyes to shift from the piece of paper but they quickly go back down. He tries not to look as he hears your heels slap against the hardwood floor. It gets louder and louder. When he finally looks up, you're sitting on the desk right in front of him. He nearly drools with such a beautiful sight in front of him.

A couple buttons of your blouse are undone, showing a bit of cleavage, and Kento can't help but stare. You smirk, your thumb and index finger landing on his chin, tilting his head upward so he has to look at you. Your thumb goes over his lips, and you push his bottom lip down.

"So inappropriate to look at me like this while we're at work, Mr. Nanami." You say in a low voice. Your lips kiss the tip of his nose. Your thumb lets go of his lip before you peck them. Your lips then go to his ear to whisper, "What are the other employees going to say? They're going to say you're a pervert. Hmm... Mr. Nanami fantasizes and drools over his boss."

"What do you want me to do?" He questions making you chuckle. You pull away and just watch him, there's a tent in his pants that you're planning to take care of.

"Stop undressing me with your eyes at work, that's all." You answer, your hands unbuttoning his shirt while your lips begin to kiss his neck. You begin to suck on his neck, a low moan leaving his lips. He tosses the agenda to the side and just focuses on you, his hands landing on your lower back and holding on. You stop leaving hickeys and begin to kiss his body, getting off the desk and getting on your knees.

Once you can't go any lower, you unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants. You pull his zipper down and just click your tongue. "Naughty boy. No underwear?"