𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 (Toji Fushiguro)

Summary: After a two year long affair, Toji can't contain his feelings any longer. What's more ideal than confessing hours before your wedding?

You look beyond beautiful in your wedding dress. You're almost ready to walk down the aisle and get married to the man of your life . A man that gets along with everyone that's in your life. Your parents, your siblings, your friends; they all adore him.

"You look beautiful." You hear a voice that's too deep and too raspy to be from someone from your bridal party. You forget how to breathe for a second while his hands wrap around your waist. You feel his scar as he presses a gentle kiss on your neck.

"You're not supposed to be here, Toji." You speak, hoping that he'll let go. But he doesn't. And you don't plan on pushing him away. He leaves gentle kisses on your neck, and you should stop him, but you don't want to. "What if someone walks in?"

"No one is going to walk in, trust me." He responds. He turns you around and cups your face. You push his hands away, causing him to chuckle.

"Don't ruin my makeup. Two hours of my time went into it." You tell him, causing him to click his tongue.

"Two wasted hours. You look so much better without it." He replies, making you roll your eyes. His hands wrap around your waist again. He looks adoringly into your eyes, and you want to look away because this just makes you feel so guilty. He can read you like a book. "You didn't feel guilty all those nights, why now?"

"I'm getting married in a couple of hours, Toji." You remind him, but that doesn't change anything. In his mind, this is over once you sign that legally binding contract. But right now, you're not married. So it isn't over.

"Okay? You aren't married right now though." He tells you before leaning in. His face is dangerously close to yours. You feel his breathing on your face. Your brain tells you to pull away, slap him and then call your bridal party. But your heart and body won't budge.

"Toji..." You begin, your voice weak as you say his name.

"Tell me to stop, and I will. I promise I'll leave you alone for the rest of my life." He says, and you're trying to say the word, but your mouth doesn't catch up. You can't tell him to stop, you can just say.

"Toji, he's your best friend. You can't do this to him." You respond. You hope that his conscience will stop him and that he'll feel guilty for once in his life.

"That hasn't stopped me. Not the first time, not the second, not the third. It won't stop me now." Not a bit of remorse in his voice. "I'll throw all those years of friendship into the trash for you."

"Toji..." You don't understand why your body won't push him away. His soft lip kiss gently press against yours, and you close your eyes, enjoying the feeling. Instead of pushing him, your hands land on the back of his head and pull him in even more. Your lipstick is getting all over him but that's the last of your thoughts.

Before the kiss can go any further, he pulls away. He smirks as he looks at the messed up lipstick. "I can make this quick, sweetheart."

"Make it quick, Toji. I don't have all day." You respond. Toji smirks and he looks around, looking for the best possible place. His eyes land on the couch that's in the room. He takes your hand and leads you there. His hands search for the zipper of your dress, and once he finds it, he pulls it down. He helps you out of the dress, and he puts it to the side.

You take a seat on the couch and watch as he gets on his knees. He pushes your panties to the side and kisses your clit. He kisses down your cunt before his tongue moves up and down your cunt. His tongue stops at your clit and he flicks it.