𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 (Satoru Gojo)

Summary: You're slowly losing yourself for him, but that's okay because you love him.
Warnings: Smut, Toxic Relationship, Toxic/Yanderish Gojo, Semi-Public Sex, Jealousy, Face Fucking, Bathroom Sex, Facial, Vaginal Sex, Car Sex, Breeding Kink, Creampie

-

Before you met Satoru, you were so independent. You were your own person. So happy and full of life. That's something that has changed though. Your friends– The little amount that you have left, don't recognize you.

Shrugging off and ignoring them was your response because in your eyes, you hadn't changed one bit. You were still the same woman. At least that's what you think. You don't see anything different when you look in the mirror, instead you see yourself even more beautiful, at least your boyfriend compliments how beautiful you look. But it's not physical.

"That red lipstick doesn't look good on you, change it." Satoru orders and you nod. It's times like this when you understand what they mean. Before you would've refused and started an argument, but now you just nod in response. You blindly take any orders from him because you want to be his perfect girl.

You change the red lipstick to a nude one, and he likes it. He compliments you on it, but then he feels like the dress shows a bit too much skin. He bites down on his lip as he looks you over. You're looking for your purse, asking him, "Babe, are you almost ready to go?"

"You know, baby, I think that dress is too revealing." He stands up from the couch and walks over to you. He wraps his arms around you, hugging you from behind. Satoru's lips go up to your ear and ever-so-softly he speaks, "You wouldn't want them to get the wrong impression of you, would you?"

"Is it? I'm sorry." You apologize and walk back to the bedroom to change. A year ago you would've started an argument– Not exactly an argument but you would've stood your ground. The dress isn't too revealing. Not even close.

You're just so helplessly in love with Satoru, the thought of him being mad at you makes you nauseous. You just want to be the ideal woman for him, and you fear that refusing to do something for him will cause a dent in your relationship. While you change your dress to a more modest one, you begin to understand why your friends tell you that you've changed. However, you try to push the thought to the back of your mind.

"Alright, I'm ready." You walk out of your room and to him. He smiles at you and he compliments your new dress. He loves it. He loves the fact that you're wrapped around his finger and you'll do just about anything for him. He's trained you well.

"Let's go."

– – –

Satoru's eyes are on you the whole time, while you speak to his friends. You're at a baby shower, Suguru, Satoru's best friend, is expecting. You're talking to Inès, Suguru's wife, asking how she's preparing for the baby. You wish to expand your family someday, and of course you're curious. Satoru doesn't mind. He likes when you get along with his friends. Gives him a chance to distance you from your current friends.

Satoru can't pay full attention to his conversation with Suguru when you walk away and go to another one of his friends. A male one. Satoru bites down his lip, his eyebrows furrowing as he watches you. You seem to be getting too friendly with Kento to his liking. Satoru's anger rises just watching the interaction. His blood begins to boil, but he has to remain calm. He clears his throat before saying, "Excuse me, I have to do something."

He walks over to you, wrapping his arms around you. He wants to make sure that Kento gets the message that you're not single. Satoru hugs you from behind and kisses your cheek, "Honey, what are you doing?"

"Just talking with your friend." You answer, and Kento looks inquisitively at you two. Kento decides to walk away, feeling uncomfortable under Satoru's gaze. He begins to walk away and Satoru kisses your cheek again. His lips go to your ear again,