004

┌──────❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚───────┐

The number 1 hero, All might, is conducting today's lesson. Apparently we're doing some 2 vs 2 villain-hero battles.

I got partnered up with Ohiro the tail dude. We're just chilling in the room where we get to watch the current battles happening.

Kitkat and lil cutie are currently fighting their childhood traumas out.

Not going to lie, although lil cutie looks like a little cutie he's actually really fucking strong and I find that hot.

Soon it was me and Ojiro's turn to battle. We're the villain team going against the hero team, Todoroki and Shoji, the arms dude.

Before the match began I reassured Ojiro, "Don't worry bro I've got this. It's gonna be an easy win." I gave him a fist bump.

Then it started and the floor everywhere in the building got frozen. That was not me. But hey, now I have free ice to use as my weapons.

I made eye contact with Ojiro and he looked worried that we're stuck in, what seems to be, Todoroki's ice.

"It's cool, don't panic darling~" I teased while melting the ice into the liquid state.

After we were both quickly freed, I pat Ojiro's shoulder. "Alright, now just wait here and guard the missile. I'll take care of them!" And with that I slid across the icy floor in search of my prey.

Soon I noticed Todoroki casually walking, searching for the missile. So, I decided to ambush him. I used the water from his ice on the floor and pinned him against the wall with ice rings around his wrists.

"Thanks for the free ice, handsome~" And with that I tied the capture wristband around his wrist.

I then went searching for Shoji next.

When I found him, he was still anxiously waiting for Todoroki to end the game for them. I decided to end his misery.

Broski is fucking tall. In fact, he's the tallest in class.

Using the same pinning method as Todoroki, I captured him too. This resulted in me and Ojiro winning!

"Battle ends! Team villains win! Students please return to the observation room!" All might's voice rang throughout the building from the speakers.

~

Soon it was time for lunch. I decided to eat with lil cuties friends today, since I didn't want to burden Kirishima again with my forgetfulness.

"Are you gonna eat your cold soba?" I asked Todoroki, who was sitting across from me.

"Yes. Why aren't you eating anything?" Todoroki asked me in his monotone voice.

"Hehe... I kinda forgot to ask for my allowance... again..."

Momo quickly spoke up. "I can pay for your food if you'd like!"

"No Momo. You're already sponsoring Ochako-chan. I'll pay for her food." Todoroki smoothly declined Momo.

"For real Shoto?! Does that make you my new sugar daddy now?!" I asked a bit too excitedly.

Can't blame me, a bitch is starving.

"Technically, yes. Here, just use this card to buy whatever you want." He slid his BLACK CARD across the table to me.

"... Daddy Shoto, whose card is this?" I gawked at the card.

"Just use it. It's from my dad." He waved me off, not caring that I called him a strange name.

In reality, he did care. I just didn't notice his ears blushing.

"OK! Thanks daddy~"

Shoto had to hide his mini smile by shoveling his food into his mouth.

"Does that mean I have to call you Mommy Momo?" Ochako-chan asked Momo innocently.

"Absolutely not!" Momo immediately refused.

~

It's a new day and there's still no new me. I still fucking hate mornings.

Private Chat
AcidQueen👑

AcidQueen👑
Where you at bestie~

KarenYeager💦
By the sch entrance

AcidQueen👑
I'll be right there!

~

I'm walking into school with Ashido today instead of Izu since we didn't plan anything last night. Izu insisted I go to sleep early instead of staying up late. So we didn't get to call and plan anything.

I still ended up staying up late though.

It's not my fault I'm an insomniac. My melatonin gumming needs to be refilled too.

~

"I don't care who you vote for. Just get it down by the end of today." Mr Aizawa said before crawling back into his sleeping bag and taking a nap.

Our class is supposed to elect a class representative and vice-representative. Iida clearly wants to be the class representative but whatever we'll vote.

Hm, who should I vote for?

Mommy Momo?

Heck yeah.

Soon the results were tallied and lil cutie got 3 votes while Mommy Momo got 2. Thus making them rep and vice-rep.

"YEAH I BELIEVE IN YALL LIL CUTIE! MOMMY MOMO!"

"YEAH!" Ochako-chan tried matching my enthusiasm.

She's such a cinnamon roll.

~

It's lunch again~

As I was about to get up from my seat to make my way to the cafeteria, Daddy Shoto knocked on my desk.

"C'mon what do you want to eat?" He asked casually.

I was shook. "Wait... You're actually gonna sponsor me for how long?!"

"I'm your sugar daddy. I'll sponsor you for however long you want." He said indifferently.

Shell fucking shocked. "I- Okay?! Love you Daddy Shoto~".

Damn, the 1 day that I actually ask Papa for pocket money and I don't need it-

"Hey, yn! Are you gonna eat lunch with us?" Kiri came up to my desk next.

"Oof maybe some other time Kiri... I kinda got a new sugar daddy. Anyways, here's your money back from the other day!" I returned Kiri his money.

"Oh I wasn't actually expecting any money back!" Kiri tried to decline me.

"Be a manly man and just take it will ya."

~

Private Chat
HeartEater<3

HeartEater<3
Good morning yn :)
I'm outside

KarenYeager💦
mornin
okok I'm coming

~

I'm walking to school today with Jiki. We decided that we should walk to school together more often since we don't get to see each other as frequently as the last few years.

"Jiki~ I missed you~" I gave him a big hug.

He returned my hug and rubbed comforting circles on my back. He usually would avoid hugging me back since we would always be in my papa's presence and he didn't want to seem like he was coveting his daughter.

But Papa is at work so he doesn't have to hold back anymore.

"I missed you too yn." He mumbled into my hair.

I let my arm wrap itself around his arm as we made our way to school.

└──────❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚───────┘