020

【𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝘿】ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

➤ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎

(A/N) this chapter is dedicated to the wonderful human being, @dadzawabudussy who reread this fic for the 8th time. thank you sm for you continuous patience and support!! <3

"Eh? Iida, you just want to see the girls' rooms first don't you? You pervert~" I teased him.

His face flushed.

"No! Absolutely not! I have never had such perverted thoughts before!" He blubbered.

"Shore Iida. We believe you, yn's innocent little boy~". Ashido joined in with the teasing.

'Y-yn's b-boy?!' Thoughts of me calling him mine flashed through his mind and his face flushed an impossible darker shade of red.

"We are only starting with the girls because me and Momo played scissors paper stone earlier and I lost! So the winner goes first!" He quickly explained himself.

Iida had made accidental eye contact with me for a few seconds but broke away when he noticed the smirk growing on my lips.

He didn't understand why his gaze had somehow ended up on my lips. He could only chastise himself for the disrespect and lack of self-control.

Iida drinks respect women juice for breakfast everyday.

"Alright! Let's start with Momo's room first then!" Ashido announced before leading the way for the rest of the class and heading to the top floor; the girls level.

~

"What kind of elegance is this?" The whole class was shook from how elegant and expensive-looking Momo's room was.

~

"WOAH JIRO YOU PLAY GUITAR?! That's so cool!" Some of the boys were lowkey jealous of Jiro due to all the attention she was getting from me.

"You could play me like a gui-" Ashido smacked her hand over my mouth before I could continue rizzing jiro up.

~

Soon it was my turn and everyone was impressed by how my room had screamed my aesthetic.

(Just imagine the room decorated however you like to embody whatever your aesthetic is whether it be light academia or cottage core. I don't care =))

But of course there has to be chaoticness everywhere. Purple balls had the audacity to try looking through my drawers for my underwear.

Sero had knocked the pervert out using a karate chop to the back of his neck and dragged him out of my room.

Pika could only sigh and apologized on behalf of his friend while promising he isn't that bad of a person.

I didn't reply to him, instead I only gave him a side eye.

SIDE EYEE

~

Then it was the boys turn and we all made our way to the level below us.

"P-please don't judge me!" Izu had pleaded to the whole class while covering his red face with his hands.

I personally found it adorable how dedicated of a fanboy he was for All Might.

"AWH you little baby! How could you get any cuter~" I gushed over him.

I removed his hands from his face and cupped his face and squished his chubby cheeks.

As I looked up into his big doe eyes I couldn't help but shower him in my aggressive affection.

I pulled his face closer to mine and squealed like a pig as I rubbed our noses together.