009

╔═════════.✾. ════════════╗

I was heading back to the stands to continue spectating the rest of the matches when I was stopped by Endeavour, also known as candy cane's dad.

"Taishiro Yn. I have a proposal for you."

"Uhhh I'm a minor though and you have a wife and kids-"

"Not that kind of proposal."

"Ohhhh okay spill."

"Spill?"

"Wow you're prehistoric."

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused. Can I go now?"

"What? No- Wait!"

"Yeahhh?"

"You should marry my son, Todoroki Shoto."

"Say what???????"

"I know this may come as a shock but with your strong water related quirk and shoto's quirk, your offsprings will be unstoppable-"

"Woah woah there old man! First of all, bold of you to assume I want kids. Second of all, how could you be arranging marriages for your children in this modern century? Third of all, I'm still 16 years old. Stop being a pedophile before I start yelling."

I casually sauntered off. I couldn't give a fuck that he is the 2nd top pro hero. Who wants to intern with a pedophile anyway?

~

I watched Ochako-chan 's match with Kitkat and let me just say, "OCHAKO-CHAN IS SUCH A BOSS QUEEN SLAY MOMMY!!!". I cheered for her throughout her match relentlessly.

I don't care what anyone else says. I think Ochako-chan is the MVP of this year's sports festival. Period.

After their fight, Kitkat came back to the stands and everyone was chastising him for not going easy on uraraka because she's a girl.

"Which part of her was weak?" His angry question that seemed more like a statement had made everyone shut up.

I think I'm in love- He said what-

~

Then it was time to kick the angry pomeranian's ass.

"Don't think just because you're pretty and stupid that I'd go easy on you!" Kitkat tried to provoke me.

"Aww Kitkat~ You think I'm pretty? I think you're hot too~" This is gonna be fun.

And with that, the match started. Kitkat did not hold back.

He was about to make a giant ball of an explosion to hurl at me but me knowing the secret to his quirk, took away all his sweat that he could possibly use for his quirk.

Some people may call it cheating, but I call it working smart and not hard. Some people being Kitkat.

I wasn't about to use his own sweat against him so instead I activated my sub-quirk; blood bending and assumed control of his body.

I forced him to walk off of stage. Hence, giving me my well deserved win and the 1st place position.

Hah now you can't make fun of me now Papa. I won the UA's sports festival. Yeehaw!

~

I gladly accepted my gold medal from All Might while Kitkat had continued struggling furiously against his restraints and dog muzzle.

He kept insisting that I cheated. His struggling prevented All Might from being able to place his silver medal around his neck.

Candy cane, however, was completely calm and collected as per usual, accepting his bronze medal.