019

╔═════════.✾. ════════════╗

"We would like to personally apologize to you, a parent of the UA student Taishiro Yn, on behalf of the school. The school has neglected and have been irresponsible with our students' safety recently resulting in various villain attacks.

The school would like to take accountability for our negligence and irresponsibility. We are willing to provide any monetary compensation for any physical, mental and emotional harm caused from the recent events.

With this said, UA High School principal, Principal Nezu, has proposed the idea of allowing accommodation of our first year students in the UA dormitories. Hence, I am here as Taishiro Yn's homeroom teacher to seek permission from you Mr Taishiro as her parent or legal guardian.

There are many benefits that come with this dormitory accommodation-" I didn't let Aizawa sensei continue his elaboration.

"It's fine Aizawa sensei! I'm sure papa understands. Right papa?" I turned to stare into Papa's face anxiously.

"I do?" He asked confusedly.

"Yes! And will you 2 be leaving after my father gives his consent?" I was a bit rude but eager nonetheless.

"Yes. We will be heading to the next student's house after receiving your father's consent and his signature here-"

I yanked the piece of paper from Aizawa sensei's grasps and smacked it onto the table in front of papa.

"Sign here papa." I guided his hand with a pen to the line at the bottom of the page.

"Huh? Here? Ok..." He confusedly signed the paper.

"Alright! Thank you so much for coming, Aizawa sensei and All Might sensei! It was nice having you. Goodbye!" I practically shoved them out of the house.

I sighed a relieved sigh.

...

"Yn. What did I just sign?" Papa finally recovered from the hurried frenzie I had caused earlier.

"Oh nothing. You just consented to me moving into UA's dorms. That's all." I shrugged casually.

"WHAT?! Why would I ever want to do that?!"

"Chill out Papa it's not like I'm leaving you forever. It's just 3 years." I brushed his worries off.

"3 YEARS?! OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! THEIR TAKING AWAY MY DAUGHTER!"

"Shouldn't this be a good thing? You don't have to bear the burden of paying for the electricity or water I use anymore."

He suddenly went quiet.

"...Yn you aren't a burden to me." He gently pulled me in for a hug.

"Yeah I know... You don't have to worry, Papa. I'll always come home to visit." I broke out of the hug.

"I'm gonna go pack now!" I ran up the stairs before he could stop me.

"Wait! What did you want to explain to me?" The dreaded topic resurfaced again.

He stares at me expectantly.

I stare back with an awkward smile.

"Oh no! I feel my poop escaping my anus!" And with that I escaped once again.

~

I am now moving out of my house and into the dorms. Papa had made his interns, Jiki and Kiri, to help me out with my stuff.

"Bye papa!"

"Bye bye! Kirishima! You're in charge of protecting my daughter now!" Papa waved us off.

"Yes sir!" Kiri jokingly saluted him.