Invading the Castle

THIRD PERSON POV- THE REBELLION

"That might.. actually work, either that or it's a ridiculously bad idea." Sasha thought out loud. 

"Please trust me on this one. We can figure out the rest after." Anne pleaded.

"At least I can use the swords now! About time." Sasha looked over at the swords in the corner of the room.

"Can I help Sash?" Polly added.

"You can't even jump that high-"

"She can go on my shoulder!" Sasha declared as Polly jumped.

"Alright. As long as I get to-" 

"CELEBRATION BUGSHAKES!" Sasha slammed her hands on the wooden table. 

"Please stop cutting me off, Sash." Anne stood up.

"Can't help it." Sasha walked down the slope.

Anne gave her a 'really' look and Sasha rushed in a response. "Sorry."

THIRD PERSON POV- IN THE CASTLE

"Wrong arm, Doris. Darcy corrected her.

"I'm too old for this," She muttered under her breath.

Suddenly, Darcy heard a loud bang from the other side of the castle. 

They ran across the building, alerting the guards and Andrias on their way. 

When all seven of them arrived at the entrance, all they saw was a streak of blonde hair and a red shoe running down the hallway, behind another pair of footsteps and a few frog feet way ahead of them, running towards the empty throne room.

"ANNE, SASHA AND THE PLANTARS! GET THEM!" Darcy yelled as loud as possible, for distant guards to hear.

There were about eight guards chasing them now, though they parted, Sasha, and Polly turning a corner and Anne and Sprig going straight.

They decided to split it five to Sasha and Polly and three to Anne and Sprig.

Andrias also took following of Sasha and Polly, and Darcy ran towards Anne, or as they referred to her as, 'heart.'

The plan was going perfectly.

Polly and Sasha took a random corner leading to a bedroom, probably Andrias's one, as the guards kept going forward, well, all but one.

It was Girty.

"Hey, I know her!" Polly whispered. "She's fine."

Girty took of her armor and went up to Polly. "Aren't you that human's friend? It's Girty!" Girty asked.

"Yeah, she is, also Andrias will probably kill us all so let's shut up." Sasha rushed out and Girty nodded, hiding under the life-sized bed.

Sasha heard grunts from guards as Anne ran faster and made the two groups hit together, including Andrias squishing them for the unplanned final punch. 

"Girty, leave now." Girty opened her mouth to question her, but quickly shut it and ran.

Darcy ran over the injured guards and king, still chasing Anne.

Once again, just as planned. 

Sasha and Polly silently creeped into the throne room, with just Anne and Darcy in it, alongside one guard who had followed them, who tripped over Darcy's cord and passed out.

Sasha and Polly eyed each other, then the cord, both thinking the same thing.

It's action time.

THIRD PERSON POV- MARCY INSIDE THE CORE

Marcy gripped the photo tighter, seeing it glow lighter.

Maybe things were going to be okay.

(A\N) Well that dropped most of the plan! How are you doing? anything special happened today?

Word count: 499