Chp 4: Just a Peaceful Feast in the Realm

Sorry for the late chapter, got some WiFi problem connection.

Percy POV

I had a peaceful family dinner with my family. My younger siblings were playing while the rest of us were at the table. My mother and I read one of my favorite book together.

It was the happiest moment of my life....until it happened. One by one they were murder in front of my eyes. my sister and I tried to escape as far as possible, but soon she was shot by arrows on her back.

Percy: (Gasp.)

I woke up by the same nightmare in the middle of the night. I was breathing shakily as I hold my neck while looking around and see that I'm in my room. I sigh and left my room to get some fresh air but I stop by a familiar voice behind me.

Vex: Bad dream?

Percy: Is there any other kind...?

I continue to walk and leaving her behind.

Time skip to morning, 3rd POV

Morning came and everyone is having breakfast as Keyleth enters, leaving flowers by the doors and smiles.

Keyleth: (Smiles.) Good morning everyone.

Everyone: (Grumbles.)

Vex: Why?

Scanlan: Why is she yelling?

Keyleth: Oh, good morning Vax.

Vax: (Bread in his mouth.) Morning.

Keyleth: Huh, where's YN?

Vax: (Muffled.) He's out training-

Before he could finish his sentence as he was about to sit, Grog immediately punches his balls. Causing Vax to drop his food as he collapse and wails.

Grog: (Smirk.) Seven to two.

Vax: (Strain.) I never agreed to this stupid game!

???: What game?

YN enters the room shirtless as he has a towel around his back from showering after his training.

Grog: Ball tag.

YN: Huh, now that's something. Morning by the way. (Confused.) Uh, Keyleth? You all right?

Keyleth: Huh, o-oh I'm fine yeah I'm fine. Uh is it hot here?

Keyleth blushes to see his abbs and muscles while YN helps Vax up after being tag.

Scanlan: Wow, guess I was right about him being ripped.

YN: You know, back home we use to do the drinking game. Throwing knives at the portrait while being drunk, its what we usually do in our free time.

Vax: Huh, doesn't sound like a bad game.

YN: You guys would like it-

Suddenly Vax punches YN's balls before he collapse.

YN: (Wails.) Fuuuuuuck!

Vax: (Smirk.) Seven to three to one.

YN: I didn't even ask to join!

Percy: (Sigh.) Must you?

Scanlan: (Eating chicken.) We can't all be aloof tight-asses, de Rolo.

Percy: I'm simply suggesting you could all benefit from some well-practiced restraint.

Vax: (Rubbing Trinket fur.) Emotions aren't mean to be bottled up. Maybe you should cut loose once in a while.

Just then, they hear someone knocking at the entrance door, reveal to be Allura who enter. She came to speak with them but couldn't find them until she realize that they're in the kitchen. They try to open the door but it was stuck until Grog kicks the door open and they all meet her.