Chapter 7. Chivalry is dead and so is honour.

Y/n: Hmm you know I'm a pretty good improviser.

Luxion: Is that so master?

Y/n: Oh Luxion you're here. Tell me, how injured is Greg?.

Luxion: From my analyses. You broke six of his ribs, three on each side. Slightly ruptured his liver and pierced multiple tendons around his thyroid area.

Y/n: Ehh. I really don't know how to hold back. Or maybe he was just that weak.

Luxion: Master, you said you were a good improviser?

Y/n: Oh, yeah that. Hmm, I just thought I can lie easily. I was telling Leon I want to test out my eyes while fighting Chris and that's the reason I'm not going into the zone but that's half the truth.

Luxion: Half the truth. Please elaborate, master.

Y/n: I currently can not go into the zone, even if I wanted to. I'd need at least an hour to get back into it. Which is why I wanted to fight both of them at the same time.

Luxion: I see.

Y/n: Oh I almost forgot. Luxion my gauntlets.

Luxion: I've given them coordinates to land near Miss Redgrave.

Y/n: Oh she ran off to her seating area. What a tsundere. Hmm.^My eyes. Maybe they aren't as useless as I thought.^ Oh, I need another set of shorts these are still covered in his throw-up. While I'm at it might as well wash up he threw up on my chest too.

Luxion: Master there are locker rooms nearby and have showers although there is no soap.

Y/n: Better than nothing I guess.

--

Y/n: Sup Lady tsundere. How are you?

Angelica: I am not a tsundere. And stop with the formalities!

Y/n: ^Hmm she's not flustered. It seems she only gets flustered in unexpected situations.^ Anyway on a serious note. The power difference between Greg and Chris how big is it? Or is there even a gap in strength between the two?

Angelica: The gap between the two is not much, but I'd say Chris is a better fighter overall.

Y/n: Hmm. Better fighter not stronger?

Angelica: Exactly, Greg in terms of power is stronger but-

Y/n: He gets too cocky.

Angelica: If you already knew why did you even ask?

Y/n: It was a mere thought I wanted to confirm. ^It would have been best to be in the zone while fighting Chris and fought Greg in a normal state of mind. While in the zone I can't trash talk as well and trash-talking Chris won't affect him as much as Greg. But on the other hand, I can only do something as risky as fight without weapons in the zone and that crushed Greg. Sure it would have disheartened Chris but not as much as that cocky asshole. I guess you can't have it all.^

*THUD*

A large metal box dropped to the ground making a small crater.

Angelica:!!

Y/n: Don't worry, it's my gear. Figured I'd use my weapons this time.

Angelica: Do you have to do such unnecessary things.^My heart almost came to my mouth.^

Y/n opened the box and was fitting his gauntlets on.