Sea of Mist and Love: Chapter 191 Arc 2 Ruined Saga

This is a continuation of my story Sound of Victory, so please read that before you start this story! So please  enjoy this story!

Narrator POV

Akali stared at the now illuminated Viego as his Ruined blade now had the light blue from the crystal aura from Karma's amulet jewel. She held out her blade as Viego was walking slowly towards them.

Karma: (How? How was he able to move so quickly, we were all watching him at the same time, there's no way he was able to do that. And Akali, Akali killed him, butchered his chest, so how is it fine now!?)

Betha: We need to go!

Akali: Another new trick of yours, you widowing fuck?!

Viego: There is no trick, just the love of a man and woman.

Akali: If that is the strength, then it won't be enough!

Viego: No... It will be more than enough!

Akali gripped her blade as she saw Viego instantly disappear as he left no sign of his whereabouts. Akali was confused, she was very observant, as she looked all around for his presence.

Akali: Where did he go?

Karma: Akali watch out!

She looked back to Karma as Viego instantly behind her. She felt the weight of the blunt part of his sword as it struck her in the stomach. The stinging pain left her breathless, as she fell to the floor.

She felt like she was going to throw up as the pain was trying to get her body to curl up, almost like a natural position. Viego stood over her as he held up his blade.

Viego: This is the strength of love.

Karma held up her arm as a tether of magic strung together and held Viego's sword back. She had to use what she had to stop the force of his blade.

Karma: DON'T TOUCH HER!

Viego: Oh, so are you volunteering?

Akali: Karma... Don't!

Karma: Let her go, you monster! Do you know what you have done to this world, just for your selfish love!? You killed thousands, isolated millions and ruined everyone's lives! Just for what?! A lost love, over thousands of years ago?!

Viego: LIKE YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME!

Karma: You've ruined our lives! You've ruined my home! AND YOU RUINED THAT LOVE OF YOURS!

Viego: You dare speak ill of my love?! As if you could understand? What do you know about love? Tell me, Spirit of Ionia, what do you know about love and what it makes people do?!

Karma thought about it, just for a moment. She recalled all her moments with Y/N, all the memories and nights they spent together. She recalled their trip to Noxus, how it ended in bloodshed. She hated herself, and more importantly, she hated how she did it out of love.

Karma: I know all too well...

Viego: If you think that's the case, then you have no idea what love is.

Viego was now right in front of Karma as he tore the magic tether from her grasp as he placed his sword into the ground of the rooftop. She tried to concentrate on her magic as Viego grabbed her hand and twisted it into he heard the crack of her wrist.

Akali: Karma!

Viego: Quiet!

Viego snapped his fingers as the Mist wrapped around Akali's body besides the top of her head, so that she could still see what was happening.