A Understanding of Spirit and Body: Chapter 194

Narrator POV

You looked across the room where the mirror rested at the side and looked at yourself to check where the damage truly was. Stunningly, the damage was very minor, minor scars and a little bit of pain that lingered around your abdomen, but nothing too bad.

The rest of the bandages on your body seemed to be on your back, around your chest. You were a little worried about removing them so you kept them there as you walked closer to the door, before the memories came rushing through your brain. The fight played in your mind too many times to count... Your mother, everyone.

Thoughts rushing back of your mother made your every fiber cry out in a fit of everlasting rage... You stopped, making sure to remember everything that Bianca had said before.

Bianca: A god huh? Seems like you have your mind set on that... Fine then, Y/N Uzui, let me see your drive and will power to get there.

Y/N: A god is just my first step, if I am going to be here for the rest of my life, I might as well get strong enough to rule over this place... With all my love by my side.... WAIT!

In an instance's notice, you quickly ran out of the room, trying to keep away the terrible image of everyone hurt from the previous fight. Akali's severed leg etching into your mind, your body cringing from the image.

Y/N: YOU GUYS!...

You slammed the door to the side as you exited to the main room...Nothing. Not even a single person was left within the main room, as the World stone was left completely unmonitored. You looked around several times, trying to understand the situation, but it was quite apparent that whatever happened, happened within the span of time you were asleep.

You checked around the empty building to no avail, not even the platform where you could teleport had much of anything. You placed your right hand to your forehead, trying to recall any details that happened after the fight, but there was nothing.

Y/N: How long was I out for?

You walked towards the front entrance of the building, opening the door as you saw the Mist covered moon high up in the sky. Was it the same night? You weren't sure, so you had only more questions that lingered away.

Walking back into the room you studied near the World stone, the only real artifact left behind, the lights showing up near the Sentinel bases around the world. You saw the mist encroaching closer and closer to the Shadow Isles, knowing full well that there was the place it would all end at.

Your clenched fist reminded you to calm down, almost feeling a sense of pain through the pressure you put. It only surprised you to know that people were still fighting, this could have been the end of the world, and yet.

Y/N: He's taking control of people, weak minded people fall to his power easily... Kai'Sa, Draven, even Shyvana... They are strong, but they don't have the mental fortitude to avoid his Mist powers, that utter control of dominion over them. Maybe that's why people don't fight back... Even still. Why hasn't anything more powerful helped this situation, there can't just be me right?

Thoughts surged through even more powerful foes, shadow-like auras swarmed you as you closed your eyes to the terrible thoughts. They disappeared as quickly as they came, as you looked towards the darkening World Stone.

Y/N: Everyone... What happened, where are you all...

You walked to the platform, waiting for something to happen. As you stood on the platform, you noticed how the device that controlled the teleporter was no longer on your body, despite your clothes being kept well.

Y/N: They had to have been here. I would not be even partially healed enough to be able to move in such a fleeting time... Unless it has been more than a few days, oh god!