Sound Vs. The Ruined King: The Return: Chapter 192

Narrator POV

Akali was trying to analyze the battle as flashes of color rocketed across her vision, almost clouding her mind in all sights and sounds. She had her hand across her sword hilt as she was trying to find a moment to jump into the fray, but she couldn't grasp it.

She watched as Y/N'S body appeared for just a second as the black and green mist surrounded the battlefield, as it was being blasted away just as quickly as it appeared. Sparks of flashing colors and streaks of blue made their way through the Mist as in an instant, an explosion detonated through the middle and she saw both Y/N and Viego clashing.

Akali: So fast, I cannot even jump in to help.

Lee Sin: We will just have to wait and watch.

The others watched intently on the fight, watching Y/N easily break through Viego's defenses, overpowering him in both speed and power. He easily kicked him back, almost off the rooftop as the Mist almost sprung him back onto the rooftop as he adjusted his sword hand.

Viego: You've changed... You're much stronger than before.

Y/N: You haven't, still a lonely pitiful loser who thinks this world is his to take, like a spoiled child.

Viego: That's rich coming from you... I only take what is mine and mine alone, what belongs to me and her.

Y/N: And her... You speak of her as if she is yours.

Viego: ... Then you understand where I stand. I've gathered these all for her, and nothing more. She gives me strength when I need it, and in return, I will bring her back, I will see my love again.

Viego reached into his pocket as he held up the same comb from Demacia as Y/N saw this as he dashed as quick as he could towards Viego as the blue energy from the comb absorbed into his sword, as now 1/3 of the sword was coated in a glorious blue color.

The energy blasted in an aura as Y/N was sent flying back towards the rest of the team as the energy around Viego got even more intense. He grabbed another artifact, a mirror, the same from Freljord as the aura got dense instead.

Y/N could feel the chill of the Hallowed Mist empowering Viego, his smile grew as he walked with his now almost halfway blue gilded blade. He wiped off his clothes as he could still hear the same musical score from his fight before.

Y/N: Lucky the score never leaves when I beat someone, otherwise I would've never been able to do that.

Kennen: What is happening to him? Is someone taking him over?

Y/N: No, he is using Isolde's own personal belongings, pieces of her... Soul I think.

Karma: That would explain why everything was happening when he was talking.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Karma: Before you got here, he was talking to someone, but she wasn't there. It was like in his own mind as he held the blade and then took the gem from my headpiece. I think it had a piece in her as well, but... That headpiece was given to me when I entered this body... When I became me.

Y/N: That's why he was moving from place to place, there must be one in every single region... How unlucky.

Akali: What is happening now?

Y/N: He used the other two he had, and I still have the other one, but this one I will be holding onto. Mom, you need to get the hell out of here.

Betha: I tried, but the surrounding Mist makes it impossible for me to get out of here.

Yone: Looks like we are going to have to take him out before we get the hell out of here.

Lee Sin: We need a plan. Something so that we can take him down easier.