Love... In it's Worst Form: Chapter 193 Arc 2 Ruined Saga

Narrator POV

A sound, so loud and ear-piercing went straight into the back of your mind as yours shot open and you sat up. You let loose a horrendous scream as you felt the tear of your body as you had to lean back down on the ground. Your eyes shot all around as you saw nothing....

Nothing but a sea of clouds emerged from your vision, even the land in which you laid upon had the soft feeling of cotton and silk as you were looking around, using your arm to hold yourself up and balanced as you leaned forward.

Y/N: I'm here... But where.

Looking upon your body, it was still just as badly damaged as before, cuts and scrapes and dried bits of blood scattered among your face, which didn't help that some of it was covered across your left eye.

Y/N: The middle... It's been so long, I haven't been here since... No... That can't be true! I'm dead?!

Fear struck every part of your body as you felt tears well up inside your eyes, but you felt so tired and your eyes felt so dry, it was only the glistening from the moisture, but no tears.

Y/N: I'm sorry.... I'm sorry everyone.

???: You're back!

You stopped as you looked around and stared in the bright ball of pure white and yellow light that was Bianca. It was almost like looking into the sun, or staring at a light piercing through the heavens.

Y/N: Bianca....

Bianca: I'm so glad you remembered, it's been what, 18 maybe 19 years?! How have you been?! Wait, don't answer what I already know!

Y/N: Ah... So, you know?... I'm dead, aren't I?

Bianca: No, you're not... I just wanted to see you again. I've been lonely up here, since the only people that come through are people that just want to live in the afterlife, a bunch of boring people if you ask me.

Y/N: Then how come you didn't do that before?

Bianca: You were never on the absolute brink of life and death before, pretty close but not cigar, which is a good thing mind you, but my powers only work on the dead, and those very close.

Y/N: I see...

Bianca: Your mother was the same too, but she just wanted to go into the afterlife... I'm sorry, really.

Y/N: I... I just wanted to save her, I just wanted her to live a long and happy life... Why is it that she has to live in fear and pain, but people like Viego exist. WHY ME?! WHY HER?! DOESN'T ANYBODY IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN PLACE LOOK OVER US AND SEE OUR STRUGGLES!?

There was a silence in between your shout as you were holding your chest, trying to reduce the amount of pain in your lungs and between the short breaths you had to speak. The light looked down and sighed as the tone got heavier.

Bianca: If only you knew...

Y/N: What?

Bianca: Listen, I'm going to tell you stuff, because I like you.

You heard a very loud cartoon wink sound as you stared back at Bianca with all the seriousness in the world.

Bianca: Anyway, we live in a space between spaces, known as the middle. All the gods and all the demigods can live in between these two spaces, the middle and the physical, pretty simple stuff.

Y/N: OK.... So, what does that have to do with anything?

Bianca: I was about to tell you. We live in the Middle, watching over mortals and their lives, but we all don't look at everything. I watch over this place, but I cannot see clearly into many other universes between us. I watch over the dozens of places around, but I cannot watch over everything. I can see the things within Runeterra... But I cannot do anything to help.