𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑    /    𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾❛ motel or meth lab? ❜

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 / 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
motel or meth lab? ❜

THE HMS NEARED the designated motel and all Stella could do was stare. It looked like a complete shitshow, down to every nail. Signs destroyed, mattresses laid out in the lawn, even uprooted palms.

JJ whistled, "I thought the Château looked bad."

"This place is a shitshow," John B added.

"Motel or meth lab?"

"You be the judge."

Stella stood up, "I'm going with meth lab, by the looks of it."

"Doesn't look like the type of place someone with a Grady-White would stay," John B said, nearing their boat to the shore.

"No," Pope told him. "Looks like the type of place someone with a Grady-White would get killed."

"Alright, this is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue coming' in for landing,"JJ said as John B neared the grassy ground, the boat grounding into it ever so slightly before JJ caught it from pushing any further. "Whoo!"

"We good?" asked John B, watching as JJ tied the boat off.

"Yeah, we good."

Stella nodded as she climbed over the bow, meeting JJ on the grass. The girl, as eagerly as JJ, wanted to see what the hell was hiding up in that motel room, and why someone with a Grady-White would choose to say here, of all places.

"Alright. Here goes nothin'," said John B as he followed after his sister.

"Hey," Pope announced, turning toward the boy.

"Don't let them do anything stupid." Pope pointed to Stella and JJ, who were currently rambling on about something.

JJ turned toward Pope, "Oh, we will."

Stella jammed her elbow into JJ's side, earning a loud squeal emit from his lips.

John B laughed as he shook his head. "I'm not making promises."

Pope huffed, "Yeah, I know."

Kie stepped forward to John B, "Uh, be careful." Stella's mouth dropped open in fake offense as JJ gazed at the two questionably. Kiara handed John B the key."I mean it."

John B laughed off the girl's interaction before he stepped out of the boat and pat his friend's shoulder. "Let's go." JJ turned around, following after him as Stella jogged to keep up.

"Why are all these mattresses out?" Stella asked as JJ wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulders again.

"After a hurricane they have to ditch 'em 'cause they're all moldy," he informed. Of course he knew, he worked at one of the most prestigious hotel's on Kildare.