5

(Wilbur POV)

I layed in my bed, like I had been doing all day, waiting for Q to get home. He'd left to go prepare the casino for tonight when he'd been working, but I missed him lots. I was thinking about doing something productive like, getting up and getting changed, but I'm kinda comfy in my boxers in bed.

I look at my phone to see the time. 10pm. Great. His shift should be over by now! Where is he? A notification popped through and I clicked on it.

My Boy 🐤💕

Sorry I'm late, Got held back. This guy kept harassing me, looked familiar but I'll talk about it when I'm home. See ya in a bit.

Ok Feathers. Drive home safe, love you. Xx

Kys xoxo

I laughed at his response and put my phone under my pillow, tossing over whilst doing it. A nap wouldn't hurt while I wait.

My eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

-

I flickered my eyes open to see Quackity throwing his things on the floor and collapsing into bed.

'Hey' I say in a croaky sleep voice. He jumps.

'Fuck! I thought you were asleep. You scared me.'

'I was, then I woke up.'

'mm, well I've had a shit day and I'm tired so.'

'You aren't going to get changed? I can't imagine it's good for your little wings to keep them bound up all the time.'

Even though we hadn't brought it up a lot, I loved the subject of his wings. They were so cute and, unique I guess. He didn't like them though, kept them locked away all day even if it was painful.

'I don't care about them.'

'Well, I do, so come here.'

He groans and sits up with me whilst I undo his tie, and unbutton his shirt, chatting with him whilst doing so.

'So, Tell me about the guy who harassed you.'

'Ugh, he kept trying to grab me and kiss me and stuff. He grabbed my ass as well and tried to pull me onto his lap and shit.'

'He did what? What did he look like, tell me.'

'Umm, I know him from somewhere I know I do! But he had a beard, long hair scraped back, uhh- oh ram horns-'

'JSCHLATT?!'

'YES! That's him!'

'Jschlatt sexually harassed My, property?'

'Okay I'm not your property Wilb-'

'I'm gonna fucking kill that man!'

'It's fine Charlie dealt with it-'

'Who's Charlie?!'

'Jesus Wilbur! Stop cutting me off! Charlie's a colleague of mine. We get along well, he's my assistant. God you need to chill.'