14

(Quackity pov)

Wilbur and I got back home after a few laughs and snowballs being thrown, plus he picked up some alcohol on the way back.

When we got in, there was no sign of tallulah. Wilbur checked the kitchen, her bedroom, our bedroom, to then find she was watching 'The grinch' with Tommy and Phil.

"Oh, hey guys!" Tommy laughed as tallulah ran off the sofa to hug Wilburs leg.

Will lifted her off the ground and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, Tommy, hey Phil." I waved at them and they waved back, pausing the movie.

"Where you a good girl, angel?" Wilbur asked tallulah.

"Yes papa!"

-

Tommy and Phil left, and I put tallulah to bed. Wilbur insisted on decorating tomorrow, because he was tired.

He sat in bed, staring at the wall opposite.

"What's wrong, Wilbur?" I ask, rolling into the sheets.

"Nothing?"

"Don't lie, spill. Your sat there doing that face you always do when somethings bothering you."

Wilbur turned to look at me, his eyes were sad and glossy. "Change is weird."

I crawled over to him so we were close. "What do you mean, change?"

"It's just, different. I keep getting this dreams of how things used to be. Back in manburg."

"Okay, tell me about them."

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Well one of them, it was almost a re make of a memory, just with a different ending."

"So?"

"You remember the night I took you to the burger van?"

"Yeah, dream stabbed me, and you saved me. What about it?"

"I had a dream that I didn't save you. And when I got to you, you were already bleeding out in my arms. And it stressed me out, q."

"Wil... we know that didn't happen, you don't need to be stressed about that. It's just a dream."

"That's not all of it.."

"What's the rest?"

"Quackity.. dream spoke to me."

"It's just a bad nightmare wilbu-"

"No. No it wasn't. It was real. He told me he was using my dreams to talk to me, and that he knew where we were, and he would come for us and tallulah. I'm scared, I can't loose either of you."

I moved my position so I was sat on wills lap, in-front of him.

I placed my hands on his cheeks, reassuring him.

"It'll be okay, I promise. I won't let anything happen."

I kissed Wilbur softly and he kissed me back, placing his hands on my thighs.
It wasn't my intention for the kiss to deepen, it just happened. Wil pulled away and began kissing my neck, gently biting on some parts.

I took my shirt off and he kissed my collarbone, leaving a trail of hickeys where he had previously bit down.

"I thought you said you were tired, babe?"

"Shut up and come here."

(Author pov)

The sun shone through the blinds and birds chirped, singing their early morning songs.

Tallulah hopped out of her bed and waddled over to her fathers' bedroom, knocking on the door.

"Papaaaa!"

A groan came from the other side of the door, followed by footsteps, and a latch being unlocked.

The door swung open to reveal a tired looking, shirtless Wilbur, tired, yet still smiling. His neck and collarbone were covered in red and purple splodges, as were Alex's.

"Morning darling.."

"Morning papa! Can I come innn!"

"Yeah, come on love."

Wilbur let tallulah in and she immediately jumped up onto the bed, jumping up against the mattress.

She began shaking Quackitys arm, waking him up.

"Daddddaaa!"

"No no no-! Tallulah honey don't wake him up-!" Wilbur picked her up, sighing as he watched his boyfriends eyes open, and a smile crawl across his face.

"Sorryy papa"

"It's fine."

He put Tallulah down, as he walked to the window to open the blinds.

Quackity shot up, eyes widening as tallulah gasped.

"Papa! What happened?!"

Wilbur turned around, eyebrow raised.

"Ey?"

Quackity giggled. "Your back.."

"It's not funny, Alex."

Tallulah stared in horror at the long scratch marks down her fathers back, she started to cry, making grabby hands at him.

"Nonono angel, it's okay! Papas fine!"

"Why are you both got bruises to?"

"Tallulah, when two adults love each other very mu-"

"WILBUR! NO!"

Wilbur chuckled and sat back down on the bed, hugging the brunette haired girl in his arms.

"Do you want pancakes for breakfast?"

"YAYA!" Tallulah yelled, jumping up.

"Okay, go downstairs and papa will meet you down there" Wilbur laughed, watching as his daughter ran downstairs.

"Morning asshole!" Quackity chirped, hugging Wilbur.

"Morning, my love."

"Did you sleep better last night? No nightmares?"

"Yeah, no nightmares."

"Good, come on. Let's go make pancakes for Lula."

-

Tallulah sat at the table as quackity poured the syrup over her pancakes, before placing them on the table.

Snow flakes fell gently over the dessert grounds, which was uncanny, yet it was pleasant. Although the streets were barren, the las nevadas chrismtas lights still gleamed.

Wilbur sat down at the table with his coffee, wresting his head in his hands.

"Hey, head up mi amor!"

He lifted his head up and smiled, tallulah giggling along with the two.

(AN)

I'm so sorry for being inactive, facing the issue of no motivation :c

I have some good plans for this story so thank you all for sticking with itt, I love you all so much and couldn't ask for a better audience!!

I love all yalls silly comments, thank you so much. Make sure to eat, drink, and get some rest. 💕💕

-char