Another Build?

The three of you are visiting Columbus, Ohio. You walk around and Max, Gwen, and Jen follows.

Jen: Why do we have to be here?

Y/N: Because we are on a road trip.

Jen: I mean out of all places we could have gone we had to go to a museum?

Max: Museums are interesting. They can give you a look at your past and a good idea of what you want to do in the future.

Jen: Well, I see that my past is boring, and I want to leave in the future.

Gwen: I knew she wouldn't understand.

Y/N: Ooh. A mineral exhibit.

You walk over to it and see minerals such as feldspar, iron pyrite, chalcopyrite, and citrine. Jen looks over and sees some pyrite.

Jen: Ooh, gold.

You turn around and see what she is looking at.

Y/N: Jen that is not actually gold. What you are looking at is pyrite also known as fool's gold. See in the Gold Rush miners identified elements by color alone and since pyrite and gold are the same color, they would mistake them for gold.

Jen: So not gold.

Y/N: Correct.

Just them someone notices you and runs over there. Said person is wearing a basketball jersey and has black hair. He glares at you with his red eyes. 

Y/N: Huh?

???: Hey you!

You look around and he gets angry.

???: Yeah, I'm talking to you!

Y/N: Do you have a problem?

???: Yeah, I do... Build.

Y/N: I believe you have me mistaken me for someone else.

???: No, I don't. You're Y/N L/N: Kamen Rider Build.

Jen: Is this guy okay.

???: I will be. As soon as you're dead.

He pulls out a strange stopwatch and presses it.

Watch: *distorted* Build!

He stabs the watch into himself and begins to undergo a painful transformation. He then becomes Another Build.