Identity Theft

Our story opens on an ice cream shop in the middle of nowhere. The Rustbucket is parked outside, and Max is taking out money from an ATM. A dirty pickup truck then pulls in and the driver gets out. The camera shifted to the ATM's camera showing video footage of the driver approaching Max from behind.

Max saw the man in the reflection of the screen causing him to turn around and look at him. 

Driver: Out of the way grandpa! I got a major withdrawal to make. 

He grabbed Max by the shoulder and threw him to the feet of his associate. Max looked up to see an ugly redneck smiling at him. Inside of the store Jen and Gwen were ordering ice cream while you just stood and watched.

Gwen: What do you have that's non-fat and less than 3% sugar?

Vendor: Napkins. What about you kid?

He turned to Jen to ask her order. She turned around and saw a man dragging the hook of his truck and looked at you.

Jen: I'll have a chocolate. Y/N.

Y/N: What?! Why does it have to be me? 

You looked at her incredulously. 

Jen: Because I took the last petty crook, Lucas took the one before that, and Carlton took the one before Lucas.

Y/N: Fine.

You walked out of the store before activating your driver.

Y/N: Henshin.

The driver's hook pierced the ATM as he gave his associate a thumbs up. He was about to start to drive away when the driver was pelted by projectiles shaped like orange hawks. 

???: You guys are such idiots. 

Build walked onto the stage as his RabbitGatling form.

The other criminal attempted to drive away but his vehicle refused to move an inch

The other criminal attempted to drive away but his vehicle refused to move an inch. You had shot out all of his tires, causing the rear pair to be trapped in the sand. 

Build: Too easy.

The man you had gunned down placed his hands on the ground to try and pick himself up. He quickly stopped when a warning shot was fired.

Build: Trying to escape is futile. I have forms that far exceed the speed of any car. 

Max looked at you in gratitude as you asked him a question.

Build: So what's next? 

Max: We're off to see Jen's aunt Vera.

Build: She's not gonna be happy.