Washington B.C

A woman and her child attempt to escape a burning building. However flaming rubble blocks their exit. As they are about to be crushed Heatblast holds up the rubble. 

Child: Who are you?

Heatblast: We're here to help.

You quickly enter in your FireHedgehog form.

You extinguish the flames blocking their exit and the family escapes

Heatblast: This way!

She points to a flight of stairs, but they crumble from the flames.

Heatblast: On second thought.

Build: Over there!

You lead them through a hallway and Jen puts the three of you down onto the ground. The crowd oohs and Jen basks in the glory. 

Heatblast: I'm sure you all want to thank us personally, but really it's all in a day's work for--no way! 

She notices a kid with golden cards. 

Heatblast: A gold sumo slammer card! Where'd you get it? I've been searching all over for that.

Boy: It was a prize inside a box of Sumo Smack cereal. 

You blast her with water as the Rustbucket comes into view. 

Gwen: Yo! The fire was just a diversion to cover up a jewelry store robbery. The bad guys are getting away. 

You pull her to the Rustbucket and see Carlton and Lucas pulling out their drivers

You pull her to the Rustbucket and see Carlton and Lucas pulling out their drivers. The thieves are going full throttle to make off with their score. The Rustbucket follows them and Max sniffs Jen burning the seats. 

Max: Knew I should have bought those asbestos seat covers when I had the chance. 

Heatblast: Sorry, grandpa. I can't help it. I'm hot. 

Lucas snickers and you spray Jen with water. 

Gwen: 10 superheroes on that stupid watch and you picked the one with the flaming butt?