Predators

Our story begins in high Earth orbit. The camera panned down from the moon, revealing the Chimeran Hammer orbiting around the rocky planet. The scene changes to a dark room. Suddenly, dramatic lighting turns on, revealing three. 

One of them wore a heavily armed suit of magenta colored armor. The other had a humanoid upper body but a crab-like lower body. He also wore a suit of armor but unlike his coworker's it was golden. The third wore a jumpsuit and had his head covered by a retractable mask. A gravelly voice spoke out to them, beginning the demonstration.

???: Begin the demonstration. 

About a dozen basic Mechadroids popped out of the ceiling. The first man activated his jetpack, flying in to fight the grunts. Once he landed he took out a blaster from one of his pockets, firing and destroying three of the robots. The bots fired back, prompting him to show off his acrobatic prowess. He rolled out of the way and revealed a missile launcher that he fired at his opponent. A grenade emerged from one of his pockets and shot into the air like a mortar. By the time it had detonated, the miniature explosive had taken a group of droids with it.

More flew in and the gold crab alien leapt into the fray. Using his massive claw he dragged a droid to the ground, causing it to explode upon impact. He quickly grabbed another one and slammed it into a drone that had been hovering a few meters to the side. Turning his armored head, he noticed a drone that was quickly closing in on him. Once it had gotten close enough a large, armored claw clamped onto it before applying the pressure needed to crush the robot like a tin can. 

The ceiling opened up, causing both aliens to stare up at the new opening. Out came a Mechadroid far more advanced than the cannon fodder they had originally been dealing with. The last alien quickly took out a teal, rectangular hoverboard and flew in to fight it. Mere seconds into him joining the fight he had been forced to take the brunt of a beam attack. The powerful beam of light engulfed his body and blasted him with enough force to kill the average human. 

Unfortunately for the drone its opponent wasn't human. Thanks to this creature's enhanced durability he easily tanked the shot and flew in to get the final punch. His fist tore through the robot's armored shell as easily as tissue paper. He landed in a three-point pose while his hoverboard flew over to him. 

A holographic display then appeared, showing a squid-like alien in a life-support tank. 

???: Impressive, you are all hired. Your objective is to retrieve the Omnitrix.  

A picture of Jen's watch is then shown. He took in a deep breath, clearly struggling to get his sentences out. 

???:  The one who succeeds collects the reward. Do not disappoint me. 

The hologram shut off, but the scene did not end with that. A creature in a black and purple suit then walked up to the alien on life-support.

 A creature in a black and purple suit then walked up to the alien on life-support

[It was either going to be him or Blood Stalk who would appear in this episode]

Creature: My emperor, if I may ask you something.