Shark vs Kraken

The moon shines over a forest. The camera changes to a view of a lake where Lucas and Carlton swim.  

Jen: Cannonball!

She leaps into the water and spews some out from her mouth. 

Jen: Judges? 

Lucas: 5.

Carlton: 5.

Jen: You guys are blind. 

Gwen: I for one think their scoring is pretty accurate. 

Jen: If you think you're an expert at diving then be my guest. Dive in. 

Gwen: Are you serious? Who know what slimy things are lurking in there. 

She shines her flashlight over her cousin. 

Gwen: I rest my case. 

Lucas: I don't see the point of going camping by a lake if you don't want to get wet. 

Jen splashes some water on Gwen who screams in shock. 

Gwen: Knock it off midget. 

Carlton: Come on in Gwen. I bet you'd look great in a bathing suit. 

She blushes in response to his flirting and stops for a second to consider going swimming with him. Noticing his muscled physique, she almost goes to join in. But the realization that other people would also be there shoots her fantasy out of the water making her walk away. Jen starts flailing in the water and gets pulled under.

Jen: Hey! What's happening?

She submerges and Gwen turns around. 

Gwen: Very funny Jen. I'm not falling for it. 

The two Riders have a sidebar to see if this is real or not.

Lucas: Is she really...

Carlton: Of course not. It's just a prank. Let's just play along. *Out Loud* Oh shit! I think there's something hereeee!!!

He submerges as well leaving Lucas on the surface and a scared Gwen. He looks at the girl in fear before saying one word. 

Lucas: Help.

And with that he submerged as well and all that remains is Gwen. 

Gwen: Guys. Knock it off. Guys?

A lake monster then emerges from the depths. It roars causing Gwen to fall back and drop her flashlight. The device then rolls forwards shining on the monster and showing that it is Jen in disguise. 

Gwen: Jen? 

Four Arms: You should have seen the look on your face. Ah, priceless. 

The other two come up to breathe and start getting out of the lake. 

Carlton: I think that's enough for me. 

Lucas: Same. I don't want to get a monster of a cramp tomorrow. And that was a work of Lucas. 

Jen snickers and Carlton just deadpans, accustomed to his friend's antics. 

Gwen: You are so busted when I tell Y/N and Grandpa. 

They walk away, leaving the transformed teenager in the water.

Four Arms: I can't believe she fell for it. A monster in the lake. I mean I guess I could see why she'd fall for it after the Hydromander incident. Those little shits were a piece of work. 

As she finishes talking to herself a bona fide lake monster then appears. She turns around to see a hulking beast looming over her. 

Four Arms: Me and my big mouth.