chapter 3

Im So sorry that i havent updated in like forever i just didnt know how to write the next chapter but then  i had a idear so here it is.

Lelia povs

"oi baby we got to go say bye to uncle zay"  there was no way in hell i was going to stay here and listen to the letcher Zayn was about to yap on about.I know what ive done and i dont regreet a second of it coz without all the pain and shit ive went through in my life, would mean not wakeing up and seeing my beatiful little baby girl every morning and thats not a happy life in my oppinon.  "Lelia you ar'nt going anywere wit...."   "No Zayn im going home and taking my daughter with me and thats finalle" god who does he think he is  "i think im your older brother" oh shit i said that out loud  "Now Lelia you lisen to me, im your big  brother im ment to protect you i dont care what you think its in the book being a good big brother for dumbies im pretty sure i know what to do and right now after you come back to my house i will call mum and dad and tell them i found you coz u have had them, johny ( her other brother for the story) and me worried sick for the last nearly 3 years. Now my second question why did you run away we would of looked after you and charlie.......... dont just not anwser me i WONT A ANWSER AND I WONT IT NOW!"   He doesnt get it does he no Lelia you promised yourself u wouldnt ever cry again stop no  "Lelia its okay dont cry please every thing will be okay  "NO it wont be okay, you dont get it do you charlie's farther said he loved me just befor i told him i was pregnate, but the second the words left my mouth he slapped me telling me i was the bigest fucking whor alive, that that i cheated on him that it wasnt his baby that it was one of my one night stands baby not his,   and you know what makes it worse the fact ive only had sex twice and it was with him both t..time..s" i gave up the little battle with not crying i sat down on the park bench and burst out crying into Zayns shrit my mscara staining his shirt. Charlie started crying coz i was crying and ran into my leg grabing it and holding it while she cryed .

hey once again sorry for not writting in like agers, anyway very short chapter but i have homework to do but ill try to write more soon pls tell me if u hated it or liked it pls vote and comment <3 pic on side of Charlie Bee Malik