chapter 4

Zayns Pov

after Lelia fell asleep on me i carred her to my car while Liam carryed the tired charlie to my car. We then drove back to the boys and my flat were we are currently siting charlie fell asleep in the car ride her. I was left alone with my thoughts and trust me thats not a good thing, all i could think of was what Lelia said how could he just leave her alone no wonder she ran away she was scared that we would do the same thing. I mean i dont know how i would of reacted back then i probley would of got mad but i wouldnt leave her alone. Me and her never really talked back then i mean yeah i protected her and sat with her when she was sick but johno was always the brother she would go to for boyfirend addvise and when she was sad i guess she was scared i would bash the person that made her sad well she was my only sister of course i would hurt them. Johno was allways the person she could tell anything i mean he is a trustworthy guy. I use to tell him every single thing that was going on in my life you know such as the girls i banged to the guys at school and mine convo. At least there one thing im sure on i was going to seriously hurt the guy that did this to her who, i bet johno knows her boyfriend at the time and i find out that i will personly find him and hurt him badly.

phone call J=John Z=Zayn

Z John who was Lelias boyfriend befor she ran away

J Hello to you to bro

Z Just tell me

J Why do you want to know

Z Because he got her prego then slaped her then called her a whor blah blah witch made her run away coz she waz scared to tell us cozz she thought we would do the same ....soooooooo just tell me

J YOU KNOW WERE SHE IS AND WHATTTTT

Z You know what i said so just tell me so kick serious butt

J ZAYN YOU IDOT U FOUND HER AND HAVENT TOLD MUM AND DAD SHE FUCKING ONLY 18 YEARS OL D IM COMING TO LONDEN TO SEE HER NOW

Z DUDE CLAM DOWN and tell me the fucking name allready

he fucking hang up on me

Lelias pov

I woke up to yelling not always the best way to wake up...

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I wasn't at home in my bedroom I scanned the room to see my big brother standing there staring at the floor were a broken phone was.

Was he the one yelling before

"Where's Charlie"

Where's my baby omg dont freak out dont freak out "CHARLIE"

Zayns POV

"Where's Charlie" who said that I turned around to see Lelia sitting up in bed looking at the door "CHARLIE"

"He-he-es with the boys" I wisper not thinking she herd me but she had a she jump out bed faster then anyone I had ever seen and ran out the door faster

.....................,.......................

Hey it's me if anyone has any ideas for the story pls inbox them to or comment

And once again sorry for a short chapter

-Bianca