Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Liams POV

Zayn didnt look at me he just stood there staring at a very hot girl push a little girl on a swing but then the girl looked up at him "it was you" . Wait how the fuck did she know her " Zayn lets leave im hungry" "SWINGS HARRY PUSH ME" fuck now Louis is on the swings hes never going to get of them."Liam im hungry lets go" when arnt you hungry nialler  wait whats Zayn doing.

Zayn POV

"Lelia" Fuck Zayn way to look stupid of course it her fuck Zayn why "No Zayn its the Queen of England" she hasnt chaged the still loveing careing funny hungry Lelia "Why do you have a child with you ,,,,, wait it looks like a mini you.......wait is it yours"WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE A DAM CHILD WAIT NO SHE COULDNT HAVE"well you see i had something called sex but you dont know what that is anywho blah blah end of story 9 mounths later this little cutie poped out of my vigina and i have rased her here alone in this very city" wait what shes a mother im a im a ima UNCLE  wait she thinks im a virgin fuck to the no "1st of all i have had sex and i know all about it what the hell are doing having a child by your self and not telling mum or dad or me your fucking big brother you know the one that was there when you got sick and the one that beat up the boys that broke your fucking heart" ...."YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO YELL AT ME INfrount of FUCKING DPUGHTER LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE MY DOUGHTER WILL BE SWEARING SOON thanks for that"she is mad at me  "mummy whos this" .....she not going to tell her who i am fine then ill do it " hello sweetty im Uncle zayn who are you" uncle zayn that sounds weird uncle zayni that sounds weirder Uncle ZA ZA yerp im now Uncle ZA ZA " hi uncle Zay im Charlie Bee Mailk" Bee???? wow what a middle name uncle zay thats cute ill go with that ,, im not angry anymore this girl she just lightens your day shes so adoorable. "um ZAyn whos this" liam said "THis is my sister Lelia and this is charlie her dought so my Neece, Oh and Lelia this is Liam and Niall , Thats Harry and Louis over there on the swings and were ONE DIRECTION"

note:

I write small chapters kay kay hope you like my story so far next chapter will be better promiss and vote comment fan and all that stuff well to next time bye bye oh and if you have any suggestion please tell me  i need help