Chapter 8

3rd persons POV

Charlie was throwing a massive tantrum but who could blam her she hadnt been away from her mum for so long in her life.

Lelia was fine and was getting relised tomorrow morning and was going to finaly going to get to see her baby girl.

Zayn was asleep alone with the rest of his family.

Louis was freaking out with boys as Charlie hadnt stoped crying for 3 straight hours! Who knew a little gorl could cry for that long. Louis had even invited his girlfriend over to help but she was just being a brat and trying to get him to go up to his bedroom with him to you know have sex. He was questing his love for the girl as all she ever wanted to was go shopping with his credit card go out for an expensive dinner or have sex , he was thinking if she ever liked him or if she just wanted him for his money, fame and sex. 

Harry was freaking out as he was trying to figur out if he liked Zayn's little sister or if just thought she really hot, but as he thought more and more he relised he didnt even know the girl and if they did get in a relationship what would he do abou the kid.

Oddly anough Niall found himself dreaming about Lelia last night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) 

hey guys it not long again but its still a chapter 

and louis has a girlfirend what do you think about that 

and NIall and Harry is there going to be a fight between the lads for the girl or will Zayn come and stop it befor anything happens?