Chapter 6

3rd persons POV

It's been a whole week since Lelia arrived in hospital. It turns out the concision was more serious than the doctors thought. The worst part that made Zayn punch a brick wall, breaking his own hand, is they don't know when she will wake up or if she will wake up. Johnny arrived 2 days ago but since he arrived at the hospital he hasn't left the chair next to Lelia's bed, the only time he does leave is to pee or have a quick snack once a day. Mr and Mrs Malik arrive today, also Zayn has began smoking again drew to stress. Louis and Niall are at home looking after Charlie, while Harry and Liam are watching Zayn and John to make sure they don't kill each other. When John found out that Lelia had a concision he flip out at Zayn yelling words that will not be repeated.

Back at the flat/house Charlie was throwing a tantrum because she wanted her mummy. Louis and Niall were freaking out trying to figure out what she wanted. Niall kept trying to feed her food but she would pick it up and throw it at him. While Louis kept checking if her nappy needed changing or if she wanted a toy to play with. But all of a sudden she yelled "MUMMA MUMMA MUMMA" you see Charlie hadn't said anything at all this last week but babble so the boys predicted that she didn't know how to speak yet. Well they predicted wrong but they didn't know that so they were jumping with joy thinking they just herd a baby's first word. "I WANT MY MUMMA" she screamed again, the boys stopped doing there happy dances and looked at Charlie, she was balling her eyes out and it broke the boys hearts to see her do so. She was a beautiful baby and it made anyone upset when she cried let alone balled her eyes out. The boys say down and cried with the little baby, Charlie crawled over to Louis and Niall and cuddle up to them as they laid down on the rug and all 3 of them cried there way to sleep at 5 in the afternoon.

Back at the hospital John stared at his little sister thinking what if she never woke up he just got her back in his life and he wasn't prepared to loose her again and if he lost her thus way it would be forever. Zayn had gone outside for a smoke to calm himself down thinking the same as John but a little more, he was thinking would John ever forgive him and if his baby sister died it would be all his fault it was his room his door, what would happen to Charlie who would look after her. These were just some of the things going through his mind. Harry and Liam had gone for a early dinner at the hospital cafe befor heading home for the night.

---------------

Woo 3 updates in one night and I wrote them on my phone are they getting longer pls comment what you thought and vote if you like it

~~bianca~~