18. So come rain on my parade (Repeat #1)

A/N: Guess I should probably start adding content warnings. Going to go back and add them to previous chapters, too. So content warning for smut including shower sex, oral sex (m receiving), and discussion of blood feeding later.

The walk back to the hotel was filled with frivolous chatter and the odd bit of flirting. Oli and Mia could barely keep their hands to one another but somehow managed to hold back until they got to the hotel.

"Why do you have to go to the bus to shower?" Mia quizzed as they entered the foyer.

Oli shrugged. "I just figured you'd want your space for a bit."

Mia let out a soft giggle. "Oli, you and I have barely been able to keep our hands to ourselves since we left the stage. I'm not convinced I can keep it up, but I also need to shower, so you may as well come up and use the one in my room."

Oli grinned down at Mia, kissing her quickly before dragging her through the lobby to the lifts. Mia let out a squeal and followed quickly.

"How long 'til the others get here?" Mia asked as they entered her room.

"Uh, maybe half an hour or so?" Oli replied, watching Mia dig around in her suitcase for a change of clothes.

Mia glanced up at him, noticing the glimmer in his eyes. She flicked her eyes towards the bathroom and back towards Oli who was smirking.

"Well, that's not enough time for two separate showers, is it?" Mia purred.

Oli stepped towards her slowly, sliding his hands around her waist and pressing his lips to her forehead. "Hmm, I think you're right. We should definitely save time and shower together."

They fell towards the bathroom in a tangle of limbs as they frantically undressed one another. Mia smiled under Oli's mouth on hers as Mat's words echoed in her head.

"What?" Oli mused, pulling away to look at her briefly.

Mia chuckled. "Mat told us not to fuck before the party."

"Mat's just jealous he's not getting any tonight." Oli retorted. "Besides, how the fuck am I meant to resist this?"

His eyes raked over Mia's now naked body, his tongue flicking out to moisten his own lips. He reached behind him to turn on the shower spray and pulled Mia close once more, both of them unable to stop their hands from exploring each other's bodies.

They stepped into the shower cubicle, which thankfully was much bigger than the one on Oli's tour bus. There was plenty of room above and around them, even with both of them in there and they continued their frenzied touching and kissing as the water streamed over them. Oli reached down between them, his hand instantly finding its way between Mia's legs and she let out a whine as he slipped two fingers inside her. She instinctively lifted her leg to hook it over his other arm. This angle was much better for her and her whines soon became moans as Oli kissed and sucked along her neck.

"Oh fuck, Oli! Don't fucking stop" Mia shouted as Oli curled his fingers inside her repeatedly and her leg almost buckled underneath her as she came undone. He continued to pump his fingers as she came down from her climax, looking straight into her eyes as he slipped the same two fingers into his own mouth, sucking them completely clean.

"You taste so fucking good, Mia." Oli growled as his eyes flashed.

Mia grinned coyly as she managed to regain some sense of herself and reached down to grip Oli's swollen cock, stroking it slowly as she maintained eye contact for a few moments.

She stood up on her tiptoes to kiss him quickly, then in a deft movement, she was on her knees, Oli's cock still in her hand, but now right in front of her face.